HOCKEY ARENA IN MONTREAL: LEVY SIGNS-UP FIRST IN CANADA
- Levy's Montreal arena pact is 1st outside U.S. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p3
Announces the contract between Levy Restaurants and Molton Center in Montreal, Quebec.
- Levy restaurants. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/05/99, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the food service, management and catering contract of Chicago, Illinois-based Levy Restaurants for the Festival Hall, Grand Ballroom and special events on Navy Pier.
- HOCKEY, BASKETBALL, MUSIC: Levy aces all-star events. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p30
Announces the selection of Levy Restaurants as the official premium food service provider for the National Hockey League All Star Game, the National Basketball Association All-Star Game and the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards events. Menus offered for each event; Food service locations operated by...
- in brief. // Food Management;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p24
The article reports developments in food service industry in the U.S. Levy Restaurants was chosen as the catering and concessions provider for the Barclays Center. The state legislature in Oregon voted to create a full-time farm-to-school position in the Dept. of Education. A five-year dining...
- Contract catering. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/28/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4250, p6
Presents news briefs on food service in Great Britain as of November 28, 2002. Information on the launch of new food service company Vecherin; Contract between Catering Partnership and De La Rue Cash Systems; Data on the consultancy agreement of Levy Restaurants with Manchester United.
- Foodservice. // Caterer (2055-7817);07/10/2015, p10
This section offers news briefs relating to the foodservice industry as of July 2015. The operation of total facilities management group OCS at Chepstow Community Hospital will continue until 2020. Levy Restaurants UK and rugby union club Wasps have extended their partnership. The contract of...
- Levy Scores Sports Arena Food Pacts. Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;09/06/99, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p4
Reports that Levy Restaurants will provide food services to additional arenas opening in several United States cities. Annual sales of Levy Restaurants generated from upscale stadium, arena and racetrack fare; Background on the company's growth outside of Chicago, Illinois; Adjustment of menus...
- Levy wins 10-year contract for Fla. convention center. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/29/98, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the awarding of a 10-year foodservice contract to Chicago, Illinois-based Levy Restaurants for servicing the Orlando, Florida-based Orange County Convention Center. Levy's replacement of financially troubled Greenwich, Connecticut-based Fine Host Corp.; Candidacy of Philadelphia,...
- AND EYES 2001 CONTESTS: Levy scores with NBA menus. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on Levy Restaurants, provider of foodservice for the 2000 National Basketball Association All-Star Game at Oakland Arena in California. Emphasis on American cuisines; Product mix.