WITH NEW MANUALS, RECIPES, ETC.: Metz sets culinary overhaul
- WITH TRAINING, QUALITY FOCUS: Metz adds $4MM in Penn. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the completion of the renovation on the Gateway Center Complex, a food service facility owned by Metz & Associates, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Features of the facility; Factors that contributed to the success of Metz.
- Metz's preferred dining program. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p12
Reports about the Preferred Dining program for hospital rooms by Metz & Associates.
- Zero to $50 Million in Six Years. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p32
Features United States food service management company Metz & Associates Ltd. Company origin; Business strategies utilized; Factors attributing to its success.
- METZ MEETS THEIR NEEDS: PENNSYLVANIA STUDENTS LEARN NUTRITION. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p8
Reports on how registered dietitians employed by Metz & Associates help school children in Pennsylvania districts learn about nutrition and form good eating habits at an early age. Remarks from Kathy Gonzalez, director of nutrition education services at Metz; Goal of 'The Forum for...
- 3 SITES BY YEAR'S END: Metz closes meal time gap. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the Preferred Dining program created by Metz & Associates Ltd. designed to increase patient satisfaction. Information on the program works; Focus and goal of the program.
- Well-Seated Solutions. Reill, Howard // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p64
The article reports that many noncommercial foodservice operators are turning to consultants and designers to make their dining rooms more inviting and relaxing because a happy customer is a repeat customer. According to Jim Dickson, vice president of higher education and corporate dining for...
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;6/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p18
Presents news briefs on contract management in the food service sector of the U.S., as of June 2003. Plan of Sodexho to offer foods from farms and ranches endorsed by Food Alliance; Partnership of Metz & Associates with major food suppliers to celebrate Mardi Gras at several of its college...
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p26
Presents updates on the U.S. food service industry as of September 15, 2003. Information on a quick-service eatery and a theme restaurant established by Metropolitan Culinary Services at the Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport in California; Information on the Diversity Awareness Workshops...
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Presents news briefs related to food service in the U.S. as of August 15, 2003. Changes in the account management procedures of Metz & Associates; Appointment of George Chavel at Sodexho USA; List of food service contracts acquired by food service companies.