1,450 FACILITIES CLIENTS: ARAMARK ADDS SERVICEMASTER
- Terminix International to Buy Sears Pest Control Assets. // Pest Control;Oct2001, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p49
Reports the acquisition of Sears Termite and Pest Control Incorporated by the ServiceMaster Companies in Illinois. Retention of employees after deal closure; Reason for the acquisition; Transaction between the two companies.
- Feeding Frenzy or Journeymen's Market. Marshutz, Scott // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Dec2000, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p6
Comments on the acquisition moves of national consolidator ServiceMaster Corp. in Orange County, California. Factors influencing the exit of the acquired contractors from the business; Issues concerning labor supply; Attractions in consolidating with publicly traded company.
- Servicemaster L.P. Dwyer, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;11/25/96, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p27
Looks at Furniture Medic of the United States, highlighting the proposed expansion of its activities into Britain and Canada by 1997.
- Aramark gets Entertainment Unit from Ogden. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p23
Reports that Aramark Corp. has signed an agreement to acquire all of the food and beverage concessions and venue business of Ogden Corp. Value of the acquisition deal; Ogden clients; Total number of Aramark's sports and entertainment businesses.
- Aramark Inc. acquires Restaura, B&I accounts. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/04/99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Restaura by Aramark Inc. Terms of the agreement; Value of the aggregate managed volume of the acquired accounts; Statements from Viad, the parent company of Restaura.
- Aramark buys Canadian camp contractor for $18M. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/19/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p107
Reports that Aramark has bought Travers Food Service Ltd., a Canadian food and lodging services contractor, for a multi-million dollar cash.
- ServiceMaster to acquire American Residential Services. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;May99, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p11
Reports on ServiceMaster's plan to acquire American Residential Services Inc. Terms of agreement; Benefits from the merger.
- ServiceMaster to rename ARS. Mader, Robert P. // Contractor Magazine;May99, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on ServiceMaster Co.'s agreement to acquire American Residential Services. Terms of the purchase; Corporate structure of the merged company; Comment by Thomas Amonett, president and chief executive officer of American Residential Services.
- ServiceMaster Acquiring Orange Co. Contractors. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Dec2000, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p14
Reports the acquisition of several plumbing and heating, ventilation air conditioning contractors by ServiceMaster Corp. in Orange County, California. Group of the acquired contractors; Consolidation discussions between Andrus Plumbing and ServiceMaster; Profile of companies the consolidator is...