TO EXISTING 15 IN NJ: Fine Host adds 15 schools
- Tulsa renews with Fine Host. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the announcement made by Fine Host Corp., a food service company, that it has renewed its contract with the city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Terms under the contract; Activities and events that are hosted by the Tulsa Convention Center which Fine Host has been servicing.
- For school f/s: Fine Host creates new div. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the relocation of Fine Host's K-12 businesses into a newly created School Nutrition Services Group (SNS), specifically formed to handle and grow the business. Aggregate revenues for Fine Host; Number of facilities and states the company caters for; Who the SNS will be headed by.
- Fine Host ponders cuts in overhead, operating costs. // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/27/98, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p10
Reports on Greenwich, Connecticut-based Fine Host Corp.'s plan to restructure its operational and financial affairs. Financial performance for the three-month and twelve-month period that ended on December 31, 1997; Number of facilities served by the company's food and beverage concession and...
- What's new at Fine Host. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p96
Features Fine Host Corp., a Greenwich, Connecticut-based foodservice contractor. Number of facilities; Average growth rate; Adjustments to net income; Major acquisitions since 1993.
- On-site briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p18
Presents news and events happening in the food service industry around the United States. Information about Sportservice Corp. and Fine Host Corp.; Chefs from three airline caterers who participated in a fundraiser for the Memphis Child Advocacy Center; Others.
- Getting up with sunrise. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p24
Focuses on the Sunrise program of Fine Host Corp. which serves breakfasts at cafeterias in the United States. Impact of the company's program to breakfast eating at the offices; Food varieties by the program; Locations served by the program.
- At Orlando's Orange City Conv. Ctr.: 3 food courts serve 1.1 mil. ft. of expos. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p200
Focuses on Fine Host Corp.'s management of the expansion of the food courts at Orange County Convention Center on International Drive in Orlando, Florida. Total revenue for the business in 1996; Fine Host's catering and concessions business at the site; Executive chef James Katurake's focus on...
- EYEING GROWTH IN EDUCATION, RECREATION: FINE HOST STAYS ON TRACK. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p30
Profiles Mark Simkiss, president of the education and business restaurant group of Fine Host Corp. in the U.S.. Career and academic background of Simkiss; Challenge faced by Simkiss in joining the firm; Product developments of the firm; Outlook of Simkiss on the firm's growth strategy.
- Fine Host to handle F&B at Bali Festival Park. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the appointment of Fine Host Corp. by Bali Festival Park in Bali, Indonesia to manage its food-and-beverage operations.