GPOs IN THE NEWS: Higher-ed co-op adds food
- AmeriNet calls on Dukane for new contract. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Feb2002, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the agreement between GPO AmeriNet and Dukane Corp. which will provide nurse call and communication systems to AmeriNet members. Benefits of the agreement to AmeriNet members.
- And in This Corner --- the Ultimate Matchmakers. // Response;May2002, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p64
Highlights the relationship of Transactional Marketing Partnership (TMP) with marketing consultancy firm, AmeriNet Inc. Relationship of the two companies' chief executives Earl Greenburg and Dick Prochnow; Assistance offered by TMP when AmeriNet was new in the industry.
- Healthcare Giants Ally. // Food Management;Jun2000, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p15
Reports on the strategic alliance between AmeriNet Inc. and Broadlane. AmeriNet's use of Broadlane as its exclusive electronic commerce solution for healthcare purchasing; Total number of the companies' combined membership; Integration of Broadlane's group purchasing organization with AmeriNet.
- Industry news. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Mar2000, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p58
Presents an update on various issues related to medical laboratories in the U.S. as of March 2000. Terms of the agreement between Digene Corp. and LabCorp.; Details of a deal between Amerinet Inc. and Dade Behring Inc.; Contracts that have been signed by Cytyc Corp.
- AmeriNet members get nutraceuticals at cost savings. Levy, Sandra // Drug Topics;3/15/99, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p59
Reports on the collaboration between group purchasing organization AmeriNet and nutraceutical supplier, Tyler Encapsulations, that will bring more than 80 Tyler Brand nutraceuticals to AmeriNet members at reduced prices. Tyler's support of pharmacists selling its products by providing...
- Parkhurst Allies With Farmers. // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the move of Parkhurst Dining Services Inc. to form an alliance with local farmers in the U.S. through its FarmSource program. With the program, the firm will be working with community supported agriculture (CSA) growers to add local products to its dining services. The...
- ALLIANCES WITH CONTRACTOR, HOSP. NETWORK: AmeriNet, Premier add partners. // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p8
Reports on two healthcare food service group purchasing organizations (GPO) that have forged partnerships with other companies in the GPO industry. Renewal of the agreement of Premier Purchasing Partners with Sodexho Marriott Services; Purchasing volume and members of Premier; Collaboration of...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;9/19/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 201, p8
The article reports on a strategic partnership formed by Amerinet with the Michigan Ambulatory Surgery Association (MASA), an advocacy group for ambulatory surgery centers in Michigan. The agreement would enable MASA and its 40-plus member facilities to utilize the company's comprehensive...
- AmeriNet reports 25... increase in purchases. // Modern Healthcare;1/3/94, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p52
Reports on the performance of AmeriNet purchasing cooperative. Growth in member purchases; Number of additional members and total membership; Company-owners.