$23 MIL. IN RENOVATIONS PLANNED: Calif.-State Northridge to expand f/s capacity
- Cal State adds deli, pizza. // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the plans of California State University at Northridge, to upgrade its dining complex titled `The Exchange' to accommodate 28,000 students. What the complex will feature as part of the upgrade; Reason for the changes to the complex; Offerings of the menu; Comments from Jim...
- C-stores outsources at Cal St.-Northridge. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the California State University in Northridge's outsourcing of its foodservice department by hiring a contractor Campus C-Stores (CCS) to manage three of the university's c-stores. Other plans by the university for its c-stores; Popular food categories among consumers.
- Music U. Jolson-Colburn, Jeffrey // Hollywood Reporter;8/24/95, Vol. 338 Issue 34, p6
Reports that the California State University in Northridge is offering Music Industry Studies. Curricula.
- CSUN schedules 1991 conference. // American Rehabilitation;Spring91, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p36
Announces that the California State University, Northridge will host its Seventh Annual International Conference `Technology and Persons With Disabilities,' on March 18 to 21, 1992 at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel. Conferences featured; Contact information.
- Cal State Northridge on schedule. // ASHA;Aug94, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p24
Reports that the buildings of the Department of Communicative Disorders, California State, Northridge, were not damaged by the January, 1994 earthquake. Non-decline in graduate program enrollment.
- Correction. // Library Journal;10/1/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 16, p10
A correction to the article "Robot Visions" in the September 15, 2011 issue is presented which explains that California State University in Northridge, California was mistakenly referred to as University of California, Northridge.
- California State University, Northridge, addition. // American School & University;Nov95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p212
Features Oviatt Library of California State University in Northridge, California. Space; Area; Design team; Capacity; Completion; Building structure; Library design.
- Hearty dishes make the grade. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p142
Presents information on types of meals which are served at California State University, Northridge, which include meatloafs, roast chicken and lasagna. Why the University considers as it important to serve hearty meals; Hiring of chefs to prepare meals on campus.
- Cal State Northridge Opens $125 Million Valley Performing Arts Center. // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Mar2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on the opening of the Valley Performing Arts Center at the California State University in Northridge, Los Angeles on January 30, 2011.