IMPLEMENTS NEW SODEXHO FORMAT: Jr. High enjoys 23% 'energy boost'
- Military Meal Time. // Food Management;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on the introduction of a new platform of food-court style dining on an all-day timetable by Sodexo at the French Creek Mess Hall Building 420 at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. Some of the dining choices for the Marines are mentioned. According to Chef Robert Lafond, director...
- Colorado School Opens LEED Platinum Dining Venue. // Food Management;May2011, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p10
The article offers information on the opening of the first LEED Platinum free-standing dining hall by Kent Denver school and Sodexo Inc. in Colorado.
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;4/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p11
Presents updates on the food service industry in the U.S. as of April 15, 2005. Program launched by Sodexho USA for all Spanish-speaking frontline employees; Rating received by the dining management team of Metz & Associates at Clarion, Pennsylvania Hospital from Avatar; Honors received by...
- 2012 WHS Athletic Hall of Fame set for Oct. 18. // Ellis County Press;10/11/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p10
The article offers information on the first annual Waxahachie High School (WHS) Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction Ceremony on October 18, 2012 at the Waxahachie Civic Center In Texas.
- Sodexo Intros Local Artisan. // Food Management;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p18
The article offers information on a newly introduced farm-to-table dining concept of Sodexo Inc. called Local Artisan. This concept aims at promoting local products in menu and retail items for take-home in the U.S. This program is a part of company's sustainability initiative, Better Tomorrow...
- Upper crusts. WILSON, BEE // New Statesman;02/19/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4424, p42
Recalls the dining experience of the author at the House of Lords in Westminster, London, England. Specialties served; Prices.
- Operators see the light, offer diners black-napkin option. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/30/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p206
Relates the fine dining experiences of the author in several restaurants in the U.S. Details of his experiences; Restaurants' specialties; Quality of service.
- Top tables. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/24/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4269, p36
Deals with the advantages of chef's dining room concept of eating. Popularity of the concept in Great Britain; Information on the celebration of the birthday of British Prime Minister Tony Blair in 2002 using the concept; Menu from the chef's table service at Claridge's; Hotels and restaurants...
- MarketCapsule: EATING OUT'S A WAY OF LIFE. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the decline in the number of meals prepared and eaten at home. Market growth of homemeal replacement product; Reason for the decline.