SAVINGS EYED AT $1.6 MILLION: CENTRAL PREP CTR. IN MEMPHIS SCHOOLS WILL TRIM F/S BUDGET
- Most say health giants should work together. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/06/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p6
Reports on the online poll conducted by Crainscleveland.com on whether the three health care institutions in Cleveland, Ohio, should join forces to create a single, unified medical school.
- Fresno schools nutrition center expands. Falk, Eva // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/30/2010, Issue 324170, p3
The article discusses the 21 million U.S. dollar expansion of the nutrition center of Fresno Unified School District.
- Let's practise in beltast. // Pulse;11/1/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p80
Features Belfast in Northern Ireland. Geographic location; Physical attractions; Health facilities; Medical colleges; Entertainment.
- Cleveland Clinic plans new medical school. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;04/02/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p60
Discusses the plan of Cleveland Clinic Foundation to build its own medical school in Ohio. Termination date of the clinic's affiliation agreement with Ohio State University in Columbus; Aim of the proposed medical school.
- In-School Clinics Pay Off. // Scholastic Administrator;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p12
The article discusses the health facilities used by a school district in Kentucky which is maintaining students' health and reducing absences.
- A step forward for understanding the morbidity burden in Guinea: a national descriptive study. Mamady, Keita; Guoqing Hu // BMC Public Health;2011 Supplement 4, Vol. 11 Issue Suppl 4, p436
Background: Little evidence on the burden of disease has been reported about Guinea. This study was conducted to demonstrate the morbidity burden in Guinea and provide basic evidence for setting health priorities. Methods: A retrospective descriptive study was designed to present the morbidity...
- Smart Thinking. // Prepared Foods;Dec2008, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p11
The article reports on the Smart Choices Program, a nutrition labeling system created by a group of scientists, academicians and health organizations. According to the organizers, this program was motivated by the need for a single, trusted and reliable front-of-pack nutrition labeling program...
- An elevated experience. TABAR, PAMELA // Long-Term Living: For the Continuing Care Professional;Sep2013, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p24
The article focuses on the renovation of the dining venues of Air Force Village I (AFV-I) located in San Antonio, Texas.
- Plan unveiled for more health centers in New York City schools. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;5/31/2012, p1
The article reports on an initiative unveiled by New York City Schools Chancellor Dennis M. Walcott to open 20 health and mental health centers in middle and high schools.