Woody Marine delivers a ten-metre rescue RIB to New South Wales
- 'City of Joondalup.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2011, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p22
The article presents information on the 11.3 meter Naiad Rapid Inflatable Boat (RIB) from Kirby Marine.
- 'Hokianga Rescue.'. // Ausmarine;May2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p32
The article focuses on the Quick Response Vessel (QRV) 950 Hokianga Rescue designed and built by AMF Boat Co. for Hokianga Coast Guard in New Zealand. The author describes the Hokianga Rescue as a seriously heavy duty aluminum rigid inflatable boat (RIB) constructed with a long service life in...
- Steber International refurbishes Marine Rescue NSW vessel with Yanmar engine. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p35
The article reports on the addition of a pair of Yanmar 6LY3-STP main engines into Steber International's 22-year old rescue vessel Colin Woods.
- IN BRIEF. // Pacific Yachting;Jul2012, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p12
The article offers news briefs related to yachting including the victory of Chris Carroll and his team in the Kintec Spring Match Racing Regatta and the launch of the Royal Canadian Marine Search and Rescue (RCM-SAR) vessel.
- 'AM McGilvray II' Marine Rescue NSW takes on another Steber. // Ausmarine;Jul2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p29
The article evaluates the AM McGilvray Marine Search and Rescue Boat, designed by The Meta Centre and built by Steber International.
- 'MH30.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p25
The article offers information on the marine search-and-rescue boat MH30 from Steber International.
- 'Peter E. Weston.'. // Ausmarine;May2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p28
The article evaluates the rescue vessel Peter E. Weston from Stebercraft International.
- 'BR30.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p22
The article previews the BR30 9.5m Naiad Rescue Vessel-series from Yamba Welding & Engineering.
- Planet Wrap. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p29
The article explores the signage solution provided by Planet Wrap of Queensland to the 9.5 meter patrol vessel for the Brunswick branch of Marine Rescue, New South Wales, which enabled the owners to skip priming coat as it is no longer needed in vinyl wrapping.