New Deals Push HY Total Above $5B
- SM Energy Prices Upsized Junk Bond Issue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p34
This article reports on the junk bonds issued by oil and natural gas exploration and development firm SM Energy on January 31, 2011 via a twice upsized deal.
- SM Energy Price Talk at 6.75%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p1
This article reveals a plan by SM Energy to price 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds on February 7, 2011.
- Sally Beauty, SM Energy Price Upsized HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/7/2011, p6
The article reports on the 750 and 350 million U.S. dollar bond offerings from SM Energy and Sally Beauty Holdings, respectively.
- SM Energy Offers $300M to Repay CF. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/2/2012, p11
The article reports that Colorado-based SM Energy is on the junk bond market with a 300-million-dollar offering of senior unsecured noted due in 2023, with Wells Fargo serving as lead bookrunner, the proceeds of which will go to repay outstanding credit facility and for general corporate purposes.
- Three Issuers Sell $860M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p27
The article reports on the high-yield bonds issued by three companies in the U.S. market as of February 3, 2014. Topics discussed include the bond offerings launched by energy company Westmoreland Coal Co., broadcasting company Radio One and family ancestry research web site Ancestry.com. Also...
- Westmoreland moves west. // Colorado Business Magazine;Aug95, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p72
Reports on the relocation of Westmoreland Coal Co. from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Westmoreland Files to Dismiss Case. // Coal Age;Sep98, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p28
Reports that Westmoreland Coal Co. and its four subsidiaries have filed a motion with the United States Bankruptcy Court to dismiss their Chapter 11 cases. Basis of the motion; Significance of the motion to Westmoreland.
- Westmoreland makes substantial acquisition. // Coal International;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 260 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of property of Westmoreland Coal Co. to Rosebud McKay coal resources which aims to solidify Westernmore's position as a key operator in Hardin, Montana.
- WESTMORELAND BUYS KNIFE RIVER. // Coal Age;Oct2000, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the agreement of Westmoreland to purchase Knife River's coal operations. Overview of the agreement; Details on the coal sales agreements; Coal mining operations of Knife River.