Bi-Lo, Steelcase Issue New Bonds
- Bi-Lo to Acquire Sweetbay, Harveys. Springer, Jon // Supermarket News Expert Blog;5/29/2013, p1
The article reports that Bi-Lo Holding approved its purchase of retail brands Sweetbay, Reid's and Harveys from Delhaize America for 265 million dollars.
- Bi-Lo to Have Headquarters in Jacksonville. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;3/12/2012, p15
The article reports on the plan of Bi-Lo Holding to migrate the headquarters of its subsidiaries Bi-Lo and Winn-Dixie in Jacksonville, Florida after Winn-Dixie shareholders approved its acquisition by Bi-Lo.
- Bi-Lo, Associated Food Stores accept Apple Pay. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;11/18/2014, p5
The article reports on the acceptance of Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, parent company of Bi-Lo, Harveys and Winn-Dixie stores, of Apple Pay mobile payments across its eight-state operating area.
- Bi-Lo/Winn-Dixie closing 23 stores. Springer, Jon // Supermarket News Expert Blog;10/ 7/2014, p1
A blog on the retailer Bi-Lo Holdings LLC's decision to close 23 Bi-Lo and Winn-Dixie stores by November 17, 2014, is presented.
- BI-LO POSTS $1.3M PROFIT IN JUNE. // SN: Supermarket News;7/27/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 30, p4
The article reports on the 1.3 million dollars net profit posted by Bi-Lo Holdings LLC from its gross sales of 202.6 million dollars in June 2009. It states that the unaudited figures were included in the business reports submitted by the retailer from South Carolina for its Chapter 11...
- McLeod Is Appointed Bi-Lo CEO. // MMR;2/9/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p1
The article announces the appointment of Ian McLeod as president and chief executive officer of U.S. supermarket company Bi-Lo Holdings LLC from March 2, 2015.
- New leadership steers the helm. JOHNSEN, MICHAEL // Drug Store News;4/27/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p78
The article reports that retail pharmacy Bi-Lo Holdings has brought pharmacy management expert Ian McLeod into the company's leadership to improve the business.
- BI-LO Confident in Dual-Banner Approach. // MMR;5/6/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p103
The article informs that BI-LO Holding, a company formed by merging two supermarket chains including BI-LO LLC and Winn-Dixie Stores Inc., has adopted the modeling and optimization system for its retail stores in the U.S. in order to improve the price efficiency in its stores.
- Bi-Lo Looks for Renewed Energy Under McLeod. // MMR;5/25/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p78
The article discusses the appointment of Ian McLeod as the new president and chief executive officer of Bi-Lo Holdings LLC, an American grocery supermarket chain succeeding the grocery industry veteran Randall Onstead.