Investors Line Up for Taste of Del Monte
- BAML /JPM Talk Price on Activision's $2.25B TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p28
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan Securities have set price talk on video game manufacturer Activision Blizzard's seven-year 2.25 billion U.S. dollar senior secured term loan B which has commitments due on September 12, 2013. It also notes its plan to issue a...
- Del Monte Foods Unit Secures $1.1B CF. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the 1.1 billion U.S.-dollar credit facility (CF) secured by a unit of canned fruit, vegetables and soups manufacturer Del Monte Foods. The facility is comprised of a 600 million-dollar term loan and a 500 million-dollar revolver which are both set to mature in 2015. The...
- Barclays, JPM Shop $90M TL for Wyle Holdings. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p11
The article focuses on a term loan worth 90 million dollars, being marketed by Barclays Capital and JPMorgan for Wyle Holdings.
- US Marketed High Yield Bond Rankings 2011 vs 2010. // Leveraged Finance News;10/3/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p7
A table is presented which lists the comparison of the rankings of the marketed high yield bond in the U.S. in 2010 and 2011 including J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corp., and Barclays Capital Inc.
- JPM Talks Price on iStar Financial and JBS USA Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/11/2013, p16
The article reports on the price talk set by JPMorgan Securities on the 1.7 billion U.S. dollar term loan of REIT iStar Financial and on the 468 million U.S. dollar term loan B of JBS USA. REIT iStar Financial seeks to refinance its senior secured credit facility. Figures show the value of junk...
- Banks Shop $500M TL for Toys 'R' Us, Prep Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p32
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill-Lynch, JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs have been tapped to market a 500 million U.S. dollar million term loan to back Toys 'R' Us' refinancing. Toys 'R' Us also plans to issue 500 million U.S. dollars in senior notes to help it refinance its debt....
- BofA, JPM Kick Off $350M Sports Authority TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p16
This article deals with the marketing started by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan on a covenant-lite term loan for The Sports Authority.
- Banks Talk Price on DaVita's $1.75B TLB, Ready $1.45B Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p25
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to establish price talk on a term loan B for DaVita, a provider of kidney dialysis services.
- Oshkosh Buys Back Term Loan B, Irking Investors. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p17
The article reveals that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan will hold a bank meeting to discuss about Oshkosh Corp.'s 550 million U.S. dollars revolver and a 650 million U.S. dollars A term loan. The author reports that several investors were annoyed that their institutional debt was...