Health Care Catching Up in HY Market
- Banks Talk Price on Fresenius HY Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that Barclays, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan have set pricing on a 907 million U.S. dollar junk bond offering for Fresenius Medical Care.
- Fresenius Cuts Floating-Rate Tranche. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/12/2011, p7
The article announces the plans of Fresenius Medical Care to cut its 862 million dollars junk bond deal on its floating-rate tranche with the objective of using the proceeds to make acquisitions and to refinance existing debt.
- Vanguard's $225M HY Deal Close. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p26
The article reports on the senior notes planned to be issued by Tennessee-based hospital operator Vanguard Health Holdings, due 2018.
- Investors Unafraid of Second-Lien Revival. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the confidence of investors in dealing with the revival of second-lien high yield bond issuance in 2010 in the U.S. Accordingly, investors have learned from their mistakes in 2007 and asserts that the second-lien high yield bond market in 2010 is not as risky as before. It...
- Defaults Are Headed Due North. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;06/19/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p4
Reports the status of investments on bonds in the United States as of June 2000. Forecast on the cost of defaults on junk bonds; Implications to investors of risk in the bond market.
- Bond Buyers Left Bemoaning 13% Returns After Oil's Wild Year. // Investors Business Daily;12/27/2016, p1
The article focuses on Bloomberg Barclays data, which found that energy debt came roaring back to gain 37% in 2016 while major U.S. junk-bond indexes were up 16.9% and 17%. It is noted that investors who embraced the debt saw their bets pay off this year while the new-issue market struggled to...
- Health Care Catching Up in HY Market. // Leveraged Finance News;1/31/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the reemergence of health care companies on the high yield market in 2011. It mentions that four health-care-related companies made deals totaling 2.48 billions dollars in the junk bond market, including companies Vanguard Health Systems Inc., Fresenius Medical Care, and...
- Downgrade Rolls Downhill As Investors Reprice Risk. // Leveraged Finance News;8/15/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the Standard & Poor's downgrade of credit rating in the U.S. due to high yield loan and bond markets as investors repriced risks and banks considered the capital to arrange deals or make markets. Michael Nitka of Cantor Fitzgerald LP says that the move has been driven by a...
- Vanguard Completes $225M HY Issuance. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p3
The article reports on the senior notes issued by Nashville, Tennessee-based hospital operator Vanguard Health Holding to be used to finance a portion of its acquisition of Detroit Medical Center.