Fresenius Prices Upsized $1B HY Deal
- Banks Talk Price on Fresenius HY Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that Barclays, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan have set pricing on a 907 million U.S. dollar junk bond offering for Fresenius Medical Care.
- Reedley Dialysis Center sold to Fresenius Medical Care. Orr, Jim // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/11/97, Issue 322184, p3
Reports on the sale of the Reedley Dialysis Center in Fresno, California to Fresenius USA Inc. Non-disclosure of the terms of the acquisition; Industry-wide implications of the sale.
- Hayden dialysis clinic offers nighttime procedure option. McLean, Mike // Journal of Business (10756124);5/10/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 11, pB4
The article reports on the move of Waltham, Massachusetts-based renal therapy provider Fresenius Medical Care to offer nighttime dialysis treatments for patients in its clinic in Hayden Lake, Idaho.
- Fresenius investing $15M in Oregon facility. // Toledo Business Journal;Jan2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that a 15 million dollar invested by the Fresenius Medical Care Holdings Inc., a German company specializing in the production of medical supplies, into several new products.
- New business. // Graham Leader;4/10/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 68, p2A
A photograph which shows ribbon cutting on the opening of the health care company Fresenius Medical Care Holdings Inc.'s new dialysis treatment center in Graham in Young County, Texas is presented.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;2/13/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p5
This article reports on a joint program launched by healthcare benefits company Aetna and Fresenius Medical Care, a provider of patient-oriented renal therapy, to improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
- Fresenius to sell â‚¬250M senior unsecured notes. // Medical Device Daily;1/21/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p3
The article reports that Fresenius Medical Care has announced the pricing of senior notes issued by FMC Finance VI.
- Fresenius Cuts Floating-Rate Tranche. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/12/2011, p7
The article announces the plans of Fresenius Medical Care to cut its 862 million dollars junk bond deal on its floating-rate tranche with the objective of using the proceeds to make acquisitions and to refinance existing debt.
- CNA Recognizes Fresenius Medical Care North America for Its Employee Safety Achievements. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/14/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that the company Fresenius Medical Care North America will receive the "CNA Safety in Excellence" award from CNA Financial Corp.