Reynolds, Realogy Price Talk Set
- Realogy Junk Deal Hits the Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on a roadshow for the 700-million U.S. dollar high yield bond issue from real estate company Realogy.
- Price Talk on Reynolds' Unsecured Bonds at 10%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/1/2011, p1
The article reports on the expected pricing of the two-part junk bond deal of Reynolds Group Holdings, the food-packaging subsidiary of Rank Group in New Zealand.
- Realogy Prices Below Price Talk. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p24
The article reports that real estate company Realogy prices its 700-million U.S. dollar junk bond issue at par and below price talk.
- Realogy Sells $450M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/7/2014, p28
The article reports on the issuance by real estate firm Realogy of junk bonds in April 2014 to redeem existing secured notes.
- Investors Win Stronger Covenants on Graham Deal. A. B. C. // Leveraged Finance News;7/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that Graham Packaging Co. Inc. has strengthened the agreement on a 2-billion-dollar term loan intended to support its takeover by Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., after financiers objected to the initial term. It states that Graham changed the terms on the repurchase of its...
- High Yield Still Hot Entering Q4. // Leveraged Finance News;10/1/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 38, p1
The article focuses on the junk bonds which were priced 95.7 billion dollars globally by the issuers in the third quarter of 2012. According to the data from Dealogic Ltd., there is an increase of 58 percent in the price of junk bonds from the second quarter of 2012. It mentions the companies...
- S&P: Distressed Exchanges Still Lead Defaults. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p15
The article focuses on a study published by Standard & Poor's which revealed that distressed exchanges accounted for five of the seven corporate high yield defaults in the U.S. for the week ended October 3, 2009. It relates the total number of defaults year-to-date which is almost four times the...
- Reynolds Prices $3.25B Drive-By Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p45
The article reports on the move by Reynolds Group Holdings to more than triple its bond offering and sold 3.25 billion U.S. dollars in new notes in a drive-by offering on September 17, 2012.
- Reynolds sees revenue drop. // Packaging News;Jun2013, p6
The article reports on the decline of business revenue at American packaging company Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd. in 2015.