SunGard Pricing Gets Even Tighter
- JPM Reprices SunGard. // Bank Loan Report;2/5/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p3
The article reports that JPMorgan Chase & Co are repricing a term loan agreement with SunGard Data Systems. The company's $4 billion term loan will be reduced from Libor plus 250 bps to Libor plus 200 bps. The company, based in Burlington, Massachusetts provides software and IT processing solutions.
- SunGard Seeks $720M TLB Backing Divi. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;12/10/2012, p27
The article reports on the 720 million U.S. dollar term loan B due 2019 being sought by SunGard Data Systems, a software and information technology (IT) services provider, which will be used to fund a 750 million U.S. dollar dividend to shareholders.
- SunGard Data Seeks $2B TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p14
The article reports on the plan of SunGard Data Systems to launch a term loan due in 2020.
- SunGard Data Plans $2B Term Loan. // Leveraged Finance News;2/25/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the development and events in several financial institutions offering term loans. It mentions that SunGard Data Systems plans to close a $2 billion term loan to refinance its existing debt. It adds that Aramark has upsized its secured term loan by $400 million to 1.4...
- SunGard Expands Trade Execution and Clearing Services to Europe. Jaworski, Alexa // Securities Industry News;1/25/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the launching of a British-based electronic agency broker-dealer by Sungard Data Systems to serve European markets.
- Sources See SunGard Closing Caminus Deal. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1
Reports that SunGard Data Systems Inc. expects to close the Caminus Corp. deal by the end of the first quarter of 2003.
- SunGard To Deploy StreamBase CEP. // Securities Industry News;4/5/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p5
The article reports that SunGard Data Systems will license StreamBase Systems' complex event processing (CEP) platform to create advanced trading applications.
- SunGard's MyRetirement Calculates Withdrawal Rates. Barney, Lee // Plan Advisor News;2013, p16
The article offers information on SunGard's Monte Carolo-based analytic calculator designed for advisers to help retirement plan clients feel confident about managing their retirement portfolios.
- Banks Set Price Talk on Exopack TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p3
The article reports that the price for the 400 million U.S. dollars covenant-like term loan of Exopack has been set with a 1.5 percent London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) in May 2011.