Dana Prices Upsized $750M Junk Deal
- Banks Roadshow Dana's $700M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the 700-million U.S. dollar two-tranche junk bond issue from Dana Holding Corp.
- Dana Holding Selling $600M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/5/2013, p22
The article reports on the two-part junk bond offering by automotive engine parts manufacturer Dana Holding Corp. that is expected to price on August 5, 2013.
- Dana Holding Taps HY Market for $750M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/5/2013, p27
The article reports on the two-part junk bond offering and 750 million dollars in new notes sold by automotive engine parts manufacturer Dana Holding Corp. as of August 5, 2013.
- Dana Corporation Announces New Lightweight Dana Spicerï¿½ Tag Axle. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2003, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p22
Features Dana Corp.'s Dana Spicer tag axle. Specifications; Capabilities; Contact information. INSETS: New Stopping Distances;CastLite, A New Lightweight Drum.
- Reduced-maintenance trailer axles from Spicer. // Fleet Owner;Dec97, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p57
Features Dana Corp.'s Spicer RM line of trailer axles. Key specifications; Ordering of the products; Available wall thickness.
- Wix puts up filter plant in Poland. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jun97, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p100
Comments on the introduction of a factory by Dana Corporation's Wix Filtration Products Division in Poland. Background information on the company.
- Dana opens German office. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p112
States that an office has been opened in Neu-Ulm, Germany, by the Dana Corporation. Reason for opening an office in Neu-Ulm, Germany; Housing of business-development managers by the office; Comments from Automotive Components Group president, Bill Carroll.
- Tomorrow's systems. // Fleet Owner;Dec2001, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p38
Reports on the decision of the Commercial Vehicle Systems unit of Dana Corp. to integrate its Spicer Heavy Systems Assembly Division into its Ride and Control Systems division. Mission of the Commercial Vehicle Systems; Reason for the integration; Details on the organizational changes as a...
- Wide and smooth. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p43
Announces the introduction of steer axles by the Commercial Vehicle Systems Division of Dana Corp. Design of the axles; Enhancements to the axles; Problems addressed by the product.