Realogy Junk Deal Hits the Road
- Realogy Prices Below Price Talk. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p24
The article reports that real estate company Realogy prices its 700-million U.S. dollar junk bond issue at par and below price talk.
- Realogy Sells $450M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/7/2014, p28
The article reports on the issuance by real estate firm Realogy of junk bonds in April 2014 to redeem existing secured notes.
- Reynolds, Realogy Price Talk Set. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p17
The article reports that pricing has been set for the junk bond offerings from Reynolds Group Holdings and Realogy.
- S&P: Distressed Exchanges Still Lead Defaults. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p15
The article focuses on a study published by Standard & Poor's which revealed that distressed exchanges accounted for five of the seven corporate high yield defaults in the U.S. for the week ended October 3, 2009. It relates the total number of defaults year-to-date which is almost four times the...
- Realogy toTap Revolver to Pay Bond Interest. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p17
The article reports on the plan of Realogy, the real estate firm taken private by Apollo Global Management, to draw on its revolver to fund 215 million U.S. dollars of interest payments on its unsecured notes and second-lien loans in October 2011.
- GRAPEVINE. // njbiz;7/1/2013, p7
This section offers behind-the-scene reports from the business community of New Jersey including the possible fate of the building once occupied by Realogy, the close monitoring done by Assemblyman Albert Coutinho regarding the passage of his bill to overhaul landmark business incentives even as...
- Realogy Plans $450M HY Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/7/2014, p26
The article reports on the launch by real estate firm Realogy of junk bonds in April 2014 to redeem existing secured notes.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...