Banks Talk Price on Fresenius HY Bonds
- Fresenius Prices Upsized $1B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p18
The article reports that Fresenius Medical Care set the price for its large, upsized, dual-currency bond offering of more than 1 billion U.S. dollars.
- Fresenius Cuts Floating-Rate Tranche. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/12/2011, p7
The article announces the plans of Fresenius Medical Care to cut its 862 million dollars junk bond deal on its floating-rate tranche with the objective of using the proceeds to make acquisitions and to refinance existing debt.
- Health Care Catching Up in HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p20
The article reports that health-care companies have returned to the high yield bond market with success brought by investors. Four health-care-related companies, including Vanguard Health Systems, Fresenius Medical Care and National Mentor, have issued junk bonds totaling 2.48 billion U.S....
- Bond Prices Increase on Secondary Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/5/2011, p14
The article reports on an increase in high yield bond prices in the U.S. on August 31, 2011 over the trading losses during the previous week.
- TransUnion Prices $645M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p24
The article focuses on TransUnion's launch of a junk bond offering priced at 645 million U.S. dollars, which will be used to finance a buyout deal.
- GMAC Prices Double the Bonds with $2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p2
This article announces that financial services firm GMAC has doubled its proposed deal and priced two billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds on February 9, 2010.
- Realogy Prices Below Price Talk. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p24
The article reports that real estate company Realogy prices its 700-million U.S. dollar junk bond issue at par and below price talk.
- Bond Prices May Signal Slowdown. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p7
The article deals with indicators of the possible slow down of junk bond market which include secondary bond prices and an increase in primary market discounts.
- Reedley Dialysis Center sold to Fresenius Medical Care. Orr, Jim // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/11/97, Issue 322184, p3
Reports on the sale of the Reedley Dialysis Center in Fresno, California to Fresenius USA Inc. Non-disclosure of the terms of the acquisition; Industry-wide implications of the sale.