2011 CATEGORY LISTINGS
- 2011 OUTDOOR BUSINESS VENDOR DIRECTORY. // SGB;2011 Outdoor Business Retailer, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p10
A directory for outdoor business vendors of sporting goods, is presented.
- RETAIL DIRECTORY. // Transworld Skateboarding;Jan2007, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p198
A directory for sporting goods shops in the U.S. is presented.
- CORPORATE DIRECTORY. // Coach & Athletic Director;Feb2007, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p82
A directory of the major companies in the world of athletics is presented.
- RETAIL DIRECTORY. // Transworld Skateboarding;Nov2006, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p200
The article presents a directory of skateboard retailers around the world. They include Green Bean Board Shop of Alabama, Joker Skateboards of Virginia, Medio Tubo Sk8 Shop of Puerto Rico and Black & White Skates of England.
- JUNE 2005 TRANSWORLD SKATEBOARDING. // Transworld Skateboarding;Jun2005, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p216
Presents a directory of several retail shops which offer skateboarding equipment and supplies. Boarderline; Bruces; Atomic Garage.
- RETAIL DIRECTORY. // Transworld Skateboarding;Apr2006, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p196
An international directory of retail stores related to skateboarding and sporting goods is presented. Hoover, Ride Skateboards and Skate Shack are found in Alabama. Exit Real World, Copeland's Sports and Peak Sports are in Oregon. Free Wheel, Dangerous Sport and No Fear Shop can be found in Hungary.
- PROFILES OF KEY PLAYERS. // Sporting Goods Market Research Handbook;2006, p17
Chapter 3 of the book "The 2006 Sporting Goods Market Research Handbook" is presented. It presents a corporate profiles of key players in the sports good industry in the U.S. including the address and contact information of Academy Sports & Outdoors Ltd., the average annual sales of Bass Pro...
- Industry Icons. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Dec2007, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p14
The article presents quotes about how the sporting goods industry has changed from 1968-2008, from Mitchell Modell of Modell's Sporting Goods store, Julie Nimmons, chairwoman at Schutt Sports store, and Jerry Turner of Brooks Sports store.
- Game, Set, Match... Pallerino, Michael // SGB;May/Jun2010, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p8
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one related to leading retailers in sporting goods, one related to leading executives with innovative sporting products and strategies, and one related to executives growing in the sporting goods industry.