Treatment Protocols for Muscular and Joint Pain based on the Teachings of Jeffrey Yuen
- HELP FOR YOUR MONDAY MORNING QUARTER-BACK. // Better Homes & Gardens;Nov2003, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p298
Provides tips on relieving aching muscles. Finding the trigger point; Effectiveness of low-intensity activity.
- Your helpful advice. // Natural Health;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p14
Offers helpful advice on various health-related issues. Relief for muscle cramps in the legs and hands; Tips for groin pain.
- ask the doctor. Dworkin, Sam // Natural Solutions;Jul/Aug2009, Issue 118, p25
The article provides an answer to a question on the alternative medicine on treating temporomandibular muscle and joint disorders (TMJD).
- An Update on Recent Research in Homoeopathy. Medhurst, Robert // Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society;Mar2014, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p46
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include homeopathic prescription for chronic diseases in equine, examination of Chamomilla in stress and depression using an animal model, and the effect of homoeopathically potentized Artemisia nilagirica extract in mulberry.
- Literature Abstracts. // Journal of Orofacial Pain;
The article presents several abstracts related to orofacial pain, including abstracts on the treatment of burning mouth syndrome, the treatment of temporomandibular joint clicking and the treatment of temporomandibular joint osteoarthritis.
- Stop the pain. Ott, Chris // Natural Health;May2000, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p80
Enumerates ten alternative medical solutions to treat pain. Use of white willow bark and valerian for headache relief; Use of ruta for homeopathic solutions to dental and oral pain; Treatment of joint pain using glucosamine sulfate.
- EDITORIAL: Complementary Medicine and Pain Treatment: One Size does not Fit All. Luchetti, Marco // Open Pain Journal;2010 Special Issue 2, p37
An introduction to the journal is presented wherein the author discusses the theme of the issue which focuses on the complementary practices for the treatment of pain.
- Non-pharmacological therapies and pain management. // Australian Nursing Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p20
Deals with the findings of a research conducted in Brisbane, Queensland on the role of non-pharmacological therapies in pain management. Examples of non-pharmacological therapies; Benefits from non-pharmacological therapies; Factors that hinder the effective use of the therapy method.
- Home remedies. Vukovic, Laurel // Natural Health;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p150
Presents home remedies for common aches and pains. Herbal cough syrup; Minerals for leg cramps; Mouthwash. INSET: Quick tip..