SRC Gets Contracts for Foliage Penetrating Radar
- SRC Gets $42M Award for ICE Cybersecurity Support. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p12
The article reports that a potential five-year, 41.9 million-dollar contract to establish and maintain a Security Operations Center for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to help protect critical information technology infrastructure was awarded by the U.S. General Services Administration...
- CNYBJ.COM BRIEFS. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/21/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p2
The article offers news briefs related to business in Central New York including the number of members of Ithaca Carshare surpassing 1,000 in its third year of operation and SRC Inc. announcing two new contracts related to the FORESTER radar system on January 17, 2011.
- SRC launches Epro 3.7 Clinical Information Toolkit. // British Journal of Healthcare Computing & Information Management;Jan2011, p32
The article informs that SRC has launched Epro 3.7, an Epro Clinical Information Toolkit that helps clinicians, nurses and secretaries work smarter, with productivity tools and significant workflow enhancements.
- SRC Secures $8.1 M for Foliage Penetration Radar. // Microwave Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p165
The article reports that SRC has secured 8.1 dollars in funding for its Foliage Penetration Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Tracking and Engagement Radar (FORESTER).
- CNYBJ.COM BRIEFS. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/29/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p4
The article announces that Robert Behler will replace Robert U. Roberts as a president and chief executive officer (CEO) of SRC Inc. in New York starting December 1, 2010.
- SRC. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/27/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 8, p14
The article announces that F. William Smullen has been made a board member of the research company SRC.
- SRC Inc. Gold. Walsh, Lara // Workforce;Dec2014, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p34
The article announces that the research and development firm SRC Inc. has received the 2014 Optimas Award for Corporate Citizenship from the periodical "Workforce."
- SU, SRC, Inc. researchers to collaborate. TAMPONE, KEVIN // Business Journal (Central New York);7/22/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the collaborative research projects between SRC Inc. and the Syracuse University (SU) in Syracuse, New York which include cybersecurity, counterterrorism and chemical-biological defense.
- SRC To Research Advanced Electronic Warfare Systems For The Army. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;1/4/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 2, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Army's National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) has awarded research & development firm SRC Inc. a defense contract to provide research on weapon system technologies, as well as support for the Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming (EWIR) database.