ManTech International [MANT]: FBI Awards ManTech $9M for Cyber Security Services
- ManTech International [MANT]: ManTech Gets $100M Cybersecurity Award from FBI; $11M from USDA. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/1/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p13
This article reports on the contract awarded by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation Security Division to ManTech International to provud cyber security services to the agency.
- PRIDE AND PERFORMANCE. BINGHAM, TONY; GALAGAN, PAT // T+D;Mar2009, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p40
This article presents a profile of ManTech International, a U.S. company that provides software and services that support U.S. national security efforts. The company developed A-Space, a social networking solution that is used by members of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of...
- General Dynamics To Provide IT Services For FBI Network. // Defense Daily;12/12/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 48, p2
The article reports that a five year task order was awarded to General Dynamics Corp.'s (GD's) Information Technology to offer information technology services to the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) Computer Analysis Response Team Storage Area Network (CARTSAN). Under the 42.2...
- IBM Protests FBI Biometric Award To Lockheed Martin. // Defense Daily;3/3/2008, Vol. 237 Issue 41, p3
The article reports that IBM has lodged a protest with the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) over its loss to Lockheed Martin for a potential $1 billion contract to develop a multi-modal biometric matching system for the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). If the FBI has to...
- Lockheed Martin Nabs FBI Contract To Develop Multi-Modal Biometric Database. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;2/13/2008, Vol. 237 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation's selection of Lockheed Martin as the systems integrator for an award potentially worth nearly $1 billion to design, develop and deploy its Next Generation Identification (NGI) System. The NGI System will expand its current...
- Fired Ohio State Employee Being Probed Over Contract. // India -- West;4/5/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 20, pA30
The article reports on the investigation being conducted by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Ohio Office of Inspector General on the claims that terminated state staff, Jatinder Singh, helped award a major contract to a firm that he was connected to.
- On the Move. Harris, Shane // Government Executive;3/1/2004, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p64
The article reports that the year 2003 was particularly momentous for one technology contractor of the U.S. In just 13 months, systems integration firm SI International Inc. went public, won a series of lucrative federal contracts and added a market most seasoned players to its roster. SI...
- United States : HARRIS CORP becomes second contractor to protest FBIand#39;S plan to contract $500 million. // TendersInfo News;8/11/2014, p1
The article reports on the opposition of communications equipment firm Harris Corp. to the plans of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation to award a no-bid contract to Harris rival Motorola Solutions Inc. to upgrade its aging radio network, becoming the second contractor to protest the plans.
- Prepared for Takeoff. Rowe, Megan // Restaurant Hospitality Exclusive Insight;7/14/2011, p1
An interview with High Flying Foods operations specialist Kevin Westlye is presented. Kevin says that starter management companies acquire the restaurants through making requests for proposal (RFPs). When asked about other supply chain challenges to handle after having an approved RFP, Kevin...