OSI Systems [OSIS]: OSI Systems Nabs Awards Worth over $11M
- Rapiscan Nabs Multi-Million Order from Mid East Customer. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/20/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p11
The article reports that OSI Systems' Rapiscan Systems division will supply Eagle T-10 trailer-mounted cargo and vehicle inspection systems to a client in the Middle East.
- OSI Systems Nabs $3M Mid East Airport Contract for Inspection Systems. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p16
The article reports on the contract received by OSI Systems' Rapiscan Systems division to supply baggage, parcel and checkpoint inspection systems to a Middle East international airport.
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: OSI Systems Gets $6M in New Orders for Secure 1000. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/26/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p17
The article reports that the Rapiscan Systems division of the company OSI Systems (OSIS) received orders worth six million U.S. dollars for its Secure 1000 personnel screening systems.
- OSI Systems' [OSIS]: Rapiscan gets $9M Eagle Order from European Customs Agency. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p12
The article reports on the order worth 9 million dollars received by OSI Systems from a European customs agency for its Eagle X-Ray cargo and vehicle inspection system.
- OSI Systems Nabs another Turnkey Screening Services Contract. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/27/2013, p3
The article reports on a contract awarded by Albania to OSI Systems, a security screening solutions provider, in 2013 to provide turnkey cargo and vehicle security screening services at various sites. It states that the company anticipates a maximum gross revenue of 250 million U.S. dollars by...
- Med-Tech Notes. // Medical Device Daily;11/23/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 225, p2
This section offers news briefs related to medical technology, including a 1.8 million U.S. dollar order for OSI Systems and the opening of an office of MedVenture Technology in Minneapolis, Minnesotta.
- OSI Systems. // Siliconindia;Apr2006, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p42
The article features the OSI Systems Inc., a company that designs, manufactures and markets security and inspection systems, medical monitoring and anesthesia systems and optoelectronic devices and value-added subsystems. The company registered a total revenue of $117.1 million in the second...
- OSI Systems Nabs Another Turnkey Screening Services Contract. // Defense Daily International;8/29/2013, p4
The article reports that Albania has awarded a 15-year, 250 million dollar contract to security screening solutions provider OSI Systems Inc. to provide turnkey cargo and vehicle security screening services at several locations throughout the nation. The company said that it expects 150 million...
- OSI Systems Inc. // Siliconindia;May2005, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p58
The article discusses about business development of OSI Systems Inc. It has been a patient journey for Deepak Chopra while navigating Optoelectronic devices manufacturer OSI Systems through various acquisitions during late 1990's. OSI has three business groups that are Healthcare,...