Lumidigm, i-Evo Partner on Fingerprint Access Control Readers
- Verimetrics Selects Lumidigm Readers for Single Sign-On Solutions. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the selection of Lumidigm's Mercury and Venus fingerprint readers as the preferred biometric platforms of identity and access management firm Verimetrics for its single sign-on solutions for enterprises.
- Lumidigm Introduces New Fingerprint Sensors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p11
This article announces introduction by Lumidigm Inc. of the Mercury Series of fingerprint sensors.
- Save Money on Access Control. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2011, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p56
The article offers brief information on the biometric identification system from Lumidigm Inc.
- Biometrics?: Time to Go Beyond - Video, Face, Voice and More. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2012, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p48
The article discusses the use of a biometric system as an enterprise security solutions. State-owned Brazilian bank CaixaBank uses the fingerprint readers from Lumidigm Inc. in its Bolsa FamÃlia Program for low income families. It states that fingerprint biometrics are utilized in automated...
- Lumidigm and Imprivata Partner to Deliver Multispectral Biometric Authentication to Hospitals. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/7/2011, p87
The article reports that Lumidigm Inc. and Imprivata Inc. have announced a partnership to deliver an integrated solution for healthcare clinicians that require reliable and fast access to electronic medical record (EMR) applications when wearing surgical gloves. Under the partnership, biometric...
- Nadra annuls 90,000 CNICs. // Flare (Pakistan);4/15/2012, p58
The article reports on the cancellation of 90,000 computerised national identity cards by the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) after the Bio-Metric System's implementation in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- India Biometric Card Planned For Rural Rollout. // CardLine;1/29/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p44
The article reports on the plan to develop a biometric card service from Tripura State Cooperative Bank in the five Indian state villages of Tripura in India.
- State Bank Of India Bets Heavy On Biometric Cards. // CardLine;2/5/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on the move of State Bank of India to issue three million biometric cards in the country in 2010 as compliance to the government's mandate to bring financial services to more unbanked consumers.
- Voter Check. // Southasia;Nov2015, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p11
The article reports that Bhutan plans to implement biometric voter authentication technology.