Raytheon [RTN]: Raytheon Plans Public Safety Regional Technology Center in L.A. County
- RAYTHEON OPENS OFFICE IN WARSAW. Szulc, Tomasz // NATO's Nations & Partners for Peace;2005, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p140
Reports on the opening of an office branch of Raytheon International Inc., a subsidiary of Raytheon Company, in Warsaw, Poland, on January 20, 2005. Plans of the company concerning Central Europe; Information on Raytheon; Co-operation programs that are being developed by Raytheon as of March 2005.
- Raytheon COO Kennedy Taking Over CEO Role From Swanson In March. // Defense Daily;1/15/2014, p7
The article announces that Thomas Kennedy was appointed as chief executive officer (CEO) at Raytheon.
- Raytheon Increases Dividend. // Defense Daily;3/20/2013, Vol. 257 Issue 54, p7
The article focuses on the increased annual dividend of the Raytheon Co., manufacturer of weapons and military and commercial electronics. According to William Swanson, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of the company, the increase in the annual dividend indicates the balanced capital...
- Flexible, Reconfigurable, Multi-Mission Aperture to Revolutionize Radars. Drubin, Cliff // Microwave Journal;Jun2014, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p46
The article reports on the contract received by military equipment manufacturer Raytheon Co. from the U.S. Office of Naval Research (ONR) to design the Flexible Distributed Array Radar (FlexDAR), which enables the capability of dynamic multi-mission radars to executive various functions.
- Raytheon welcomes new CEO Thomas A. Kennedy. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Feb2014, p9
The article announces that Thomas A. Kennedy was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of American defense contractor Raytheon.
- Burnham Farewell. Velocci, Jr., Anthony L. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/28/2003, Vol. 158 Issue 17, p38
This article reports on the retirement of Daniel P. Burnham, chairman and chief executive officer of the company Raytheon Co. He will retire on July 1, 2003. After several months of soul-searching which he initiated with the board of directors, Burnham said he decided that it was time â€œto...
- THE BEST DEFENSE. Elliott, Monica // Industrial Engineer: IE;Jan2004, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p34
Profiles William H. Swanson, chief executive officer of Raytheon Co. in Lexington, Massachusetts. Advice received from his father which helped him in his role in Raytheon; Job responsibilities; Career development in the company; Educational background; Management philosophy. INSET: SWANSON'S...
- BRIEFS. // Inside Tucson Business;12/15/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p10
The article offers business-related news briefs in Tucson, Arizona. T.E.A.M. Arizona has opened its second motorcycle training center to help meet training needs of interested individuals to two-wheeled transportation. Raytheon Missile System Co. will install 3,178 Bunker Buster Warhead...
- Sales, Profits Dip At Raytheon In First Quarter. // Defense Daily International;4/24/2015, p1
Raytheon [RTN] on April 23 posted declines in its top and bottom lines due to continued sluggishness in domestic defense spending, but the results wereÂ…