Earnings News and Notes
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/31/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p4
This article reports on the earnings of the terror response technology company OSI Systems in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/8/2013, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of OSI Systems (OSIS), a provider of specialized electronic systems and components, during the third quarter of 2012. Sales fell 5 per cent while net income rose 7 per cent. Factors that prompted the firm to lower its sales forecast for the fiscal...
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/11/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p5
This section offers news briefs pertaining to the financial performance of companies in the U.S. defense industry. The net income of American Science and Engineering (ASEI) for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2011 declined 22 percent on the five percent decline in sales. OSI Systems' (OSIS)...
- Earnings News & Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/4/2013, p5
The article reviews the financial performance of OSI Systems, a developer of security and inspection systems, medical monitoring systems and optoelectronic devices, for the first quarter (Q1) of 2014, when it realized a net income of 6.4 million U.S. dollars from sales of 206.3 million dollars.
- OSI's Q1 Revs Disappoint, but Higher Guidance for Year. // Electronic News;11/3/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 44, pN.PAG
Reports on the profit posted by Hawthorne, California-based OSI Systems Inc. for its fiscal first quarter ended in September 2003. Value of the net income of the company; Factors that affected the revenue of the company; Information on the revenue guidance released by the company for the fiscal...
- OSI Systems Buys Manufacturing Assets. // Electronic News;10/13/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 41, pN.PAG
Focuses on the acquisition of surface mount lines and board assembly operations of the Credit Managers Association of California, by optoelectronic component and system maker, OSI Systems Inc. Transaction cost; Approximate value of backlog manufacturing contracts.
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/10/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p5
The article offers information on the financial performances of L-1 Identity Solutions and OSI Systems. L-1 reported an almost 2% decline in sales due to increased sales of capacity license, higher volume in enrollment services, and growth in state drivers licenses contracts, as well as a loss...
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/9/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p6
This section offers news briefs on corporate earnings. A 53% drop in net income was posted by American Science and Engineering (ASEI) during the second quarter of 2011. OSI Systems posted a 26% increase in its net income to 4.8 million U.S. dollars amid strong growth at its optoelectronics and...
- OSI Systems Reports Fourth Qtr and Fiscal Year 2012 Financial Results. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/15/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article presents information on the financial results of OSI Systems Inc. for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2012. According to the results, revenues were 235 million U.S. dollars for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2012 with an increase of 28 percent compared to the...