Kratos Defense & Security Solutions [KTOS]: Briefing
- EDITOR'S BLOG. Karp, Aaron // Air Transport World;Jan2013, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p21
A blog on debates between outgoing U.S. House of Representative Transportation and Infrastructure Committee chairman John Mica and former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) official John Pistole on changes in the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is discussed.
- Kratos to Take Up Watch at Major Transportation Artery. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p34
The article reports that according to Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc., it has won another homeland security contract in the U.S. to design and deploy a surveillance and security system to monitor a major transportation network.
- Beyond Airports: More TSA Focus on Mass Transit. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2011 Supplement, Vol. 48 Issue S2, p14
The article reports that U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) John Pistole presents details on how to secure the mass transit systems in the U.S. against terrorist attack.
- TSA: Eliminate us and raise terror risk. Laing, Keith // Hill;8/6/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 90, p12
The article reports on the contention of U.S. Transportation Security Administration chief John Pistole that the elimination of the transportation agency will heighten terror attack risk on airplanes.
- TSA Chief Defends Body Imaging, (Falsely) Asserts It Would Have Foiled Christmas Bomber. Gill, Kathy // Moderate Voice;11/18/2010, p15
A blog related to the trail of the U.S. Transport Security Administration Director John Pistole is presented.
- John Pistole to leave TSA administrator post. // Air Transport World;Dec2014, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p12
The article announces the retirement of John Pistole as administrator of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA), which will take effect on December 31, 2014.
- Kratos to Provide Network Management to Defense, Intel Customers. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p23
The article reports on the orders received by Kratos Defense & Security Solutions from four government agencies for its NeuralStar network management and situational awareness software product.
- Contractor Helps Iron Dome System Make the Interceptions. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;9/22/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p14
The article provides information regarding the role of San Diego, California-based Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc. in Iron Dome, the missile defense system of Israel.
- TSA Absence At Oversight Hearing Prompts Mica To Suggest Need To 'Rein' Agency In. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;4/7/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 5, p6
The article presents comments related to the program called Screening of Passengers by Observational Techniques (SPOT), of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA). John Mica, chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, said his committee has been ignored....