MSNBC Juggles Post-Olbermann Lineup
- Olbermann Headed to Current TV? WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;2/7/2011, p10
A blog from Joe Windish on the retirement of Keith Olbermann, political commentator from MSNBC is discussed.
- MSNBC Suspends Olbermann for Donations. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/8/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 42, p6
The article reports that MSNBC has recently suspended its primetime anchor Keith Olbermann indefinitely without pay for making political donations.
- How MSNBC survives after Olbermann. Bauder, David // Charlotte Post;6/23/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p4B
The article reports that despite Keith Olbermann's departure from Microsoft National Broadcasting Corporation (MSNBC), the station still thrives, having been replaced by Rachel Maddow.
- False equivalency: MSNBC does not mirror FOX News. Kay, Joseph // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);12/6/2010, p20
The article reports that MSNBC's chief news officer Keith Olbermann apologized for all the unnecessary drama caused due to the political contribution he made and remain suspended for two days for violating National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC) News network policy.
- MSNBC's Silliness. Battle, Chris // U.S. News Digital Weekly;11/26/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 47, p12
The author discusses media network MSNBC's suspension of Keith Olbermann and Joe Scarborough for their donations to the Democratic and Republican parties.
- The Confessions of Keith Oibermann. Guthrie, Marisa // Hollywood Reporter;6/17/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 22, p44
The article presents information on political commentator Keith Olbermann. He recently left MSNBC and has announced a new deal with Current TV. On being asked about leaving MSNBC he said that his former employers didn't thought that they'd be in competition. He said that he was once fired by...
- LIMBAUGH FOR LEFTIES. Rodrick, Stephen // New York;4/16/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p36
The article focuses on Keith Olbermann, the host of the television program "Countdown" on MSNBC. It is suggested that Olbermann is a hero to liberals. A history of his employment is presented in detail, including his start as a Sports announcer. An episode of "Countdown" is described as well as...
- Underdog MSNBC Posts Strong Growth. Greppi, Michele // Television Week;12/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p3
The article focuses on the rating of the Countdown With Keith Olbermann program of U.S. television station MSNBC in November 2006. The program increased its total audience by 66 percent to 744,000 as compared to the same period in the previous year. In the news demographic of 25- to...
- Where Art Thou, Keith Olbermann. Remmers, Jerry // Moderate Voice;1/12/2010, p25
The article discusses the habitual absent of MSNBC news anchorman Keith Olbermann from his show "Countdown With Keith Olbermann." It states that Olbermann's show format is frequently off the wall and caters only to the liberal left. After an exemplary career as an innovative sportscaster on...