ROBERTS, BURKE HOLD 'TOWN MEETING'
- THE 100 The Top 10. // CableFAX Magazine;Apr2014, p6
The article features the top 10 corporate executives who were listed in the CableFax 100. Executives include Brian Roberts, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of American telecommunications company Comcast Corp., Stephen B. Burke, CEO of media and entertainment company NBCUniversal, and...
- COMCAST MAKING PLANS. Harris, Paul // Daily Variety;1/28/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 19, p7
The article reports on the views of Comcast chairman Brian Roberts at the Congressional Internet Caucus' State of the Net Conference in the U.S.
- This cable guy sees major changes ahead. Bridgeforth Jr., Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;05/04/98, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p42
Presents an interview of Brian Roberts, the president of Comcast Corporation. Ranking of Metro Detroit among Comcast Corporation's cable systems; Changes with in the cable industry; Plans by Comcast for phone service in United States.
- Roberts encourages Clinton to enter superhighway fray. Stern, Christopher // Broadcasting & Cable;5/23/94, Vol. 124 Issue 21, p16
Reports on Comcast President Brian Roberts' call for President Bill Clinton to focus his attention on the pending telecommunications legislation in Congress. Roberts' call as a reaction to Bell operating companies' efforts to delay Senator Ernest Holling's bill to open local telephone markets to...
- Comcast mum on NBC Uni. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;11/5/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that Comcast Corp. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts has promised continued returns to shareholders as he tried to quell fears that a deal with NBC Universal would not be in the interest of investors.
- Pipe dreams: Brian Roberts thinks cable will deliver. Eisenberg, Daniel; Westenberger, Theo // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/15/97, Issue 50, Time digital p18
Interviews Comcast president Brian Roberts. His vision for the cable company; Questions on the future of interactive television.
- Comcast's Roberts And the Wearin' Of the Green. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p6
The article reports on Comcast Corp. chairman Brian Roberts, who was seen sporting at the Green Jacket presentation at the Masters.
- Brian Roberts: Stretching Comcast's reach through new technology. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;8/2/93, Vol. 123 Issue 31, p29
Interviews president of Comcast Corp. Brian Roberts. Retransmission-consent regulations with broadcasters; Relationship between cable and broadcasters; NBC Inc.'s three-channel offer; Cable rate regulations; Role of the National Cable Television Association; Comcast Systems; Cable-channel...
- Mashed potatoes & gravy, please. Paskowski // Multichannel News;12/13/99, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p218
Comments on Comcast president Brian Roberts' opinion on the outlook for the cable television industry. Roberts' call for the industry to build relationships with entities whose agendas are broader than cable television; Poor timing of the 1999 Western Show in Los Angeles, California; Roberts'...