ROBERTS, BURKE HOLD 'TOWN MEETING'
- THE 100 The Top 10. // CableFAX Magazine;Apr2014, p6
The article features the top 10 corporate executives who were listed in the CableFax 100. Executives include Brian Roberts, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of American telecommunications company Comcast Corp., Stephen B. Burke, CEO of media and entertainment company NBCUniversal, and...
- COMCAST EXECS GET PAY CUTS. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p32
The article reports on the compensation cuts receive by Comcast Corp. executives in 2007 from 20% to 25%. Its chairman Brian Roberts had dwindle his salary down by $3 million in 2006. Chief operating officer Steve Burk has also seen his total compensation down by 12%. However, the firm's founder...
- Grudge Match. Littleton, Cynthia // Variety;5/3/2016, Vol. 331 Issue 15, p24
The article reports on the move of Comcast Corp. leaders Brian Roberts and Steve Burke after they failed to acquire the unrivaled family entertainment Disney. It reveals that the cable giant's NBCUniversal arm is pushing a deal to buy DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. in order to compete with...
- COMCAST MAKING PLANS. Harris, Paul // Daily Variety;1/28/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 19, p7
The article reports on the views of Comcast chairman Brian Roberts at the Congressional Internet Caucus' State of the Net Conference in the U.S.
- Alphabet taps Burke broadcast prexy. Levin, Gary // Variety;04/28/97, Vol. 366 Issue 13, p55
Highlights the appointment of Steve Burke as the president of broadcasting of ABC. Responsibilities of Burke; Previous position held.
- This cable guy sees major changes ahead. Bridgeforth Jr., Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;05/04/98, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p42
Presents an interview of Brian Roberts, the president of Comcast Corporation. Ranking of Metro Detroit among Comcast Corporation's cable systems; Changes with in the cable industry; Plans by Comcast for phone service in United States.
- Roberts encourages Clinton to enter superhighway fray. Stern, Christopher // Broadcasting & Cable;5/23/94, Vol. 124 Issue 21, p16
Reports on Comcast President Brian Roberts' call for President Bill Clinton to focus his attention on the pending telecommunications legislation in Congress. Roberts' call as a reaction to Bell operating companies' efforts to delay Senator Ernest Holling's bill to open local telephone markets to...
- Exec exits Comcast role. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;2/1/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 22, p2
The article announces the resignation of Steve Burke as chief operating officer (COO) of Comcast Corp.
- Decline of DVDs Is a Cable Opportunity to Open Windows. Arlen, Gary // Multichannel News;6/7/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on the statement of Comcast Corp. chief operating officer (CFO) Steve Burke regarding the decline of videodisc (DVD) business which can create an opportunity in the cable industry by providing digital sell-through and video on demand.