- NMW remit set out by government. // Convenience Store;7/6/2012, p8
The article highlights the responsibilities of the Low Pay Commission (LPC) with respect to the British government's setting out the remit of its 2013 National Minimum Wage (NMW) report.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;5/21/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p43
The article presents statistics on a variety of issues related to employment in Great Britain as of April 2009, including sick pay, national minimum wage and tribunal compensation limits.
- Living wage means rethink of price-marked packs. Hannah, Simon // Grocer;10/10/2015, p24
The author comments on the impact of the 2015 national living wage (NLW) on independent retailers in Great Britain. Topics covered include the need for businesses to increase their turnover to be able to sustain, the move to reduce staff members as a way to reduce higher wage bills, and the high...
- It's klcked off over the living wage. // People Management;Oct2015, p6
The article discusses English Member of Parliament George Osborne and the impact of his National Living Wage (NLW) on business costs, job losses, and the hiring of younger or self-employed workers who are not entitled to the NLW according to a report by the English think tank, Resolution Foundation.
- National minimum wage. // British Dental Nurses Journal;Autumn2013, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p8
The article offers brief information on Great Britain's national minimum wage that will take effect on October 1, 2013.
- WHAT'S IN A NAME? // Convenience Store;3/27/2015, p3
The article reports on the recommendation to remove the word, "minimum," in the national minimum wage to reflect a positive effect on workers in Great Britain.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p38
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics including employment statistics on consumer price index, unemployment rate and retail price index and legal statistics on statutory pay, redundancy pay and the national minimum wage in Great Britain.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;10/8/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p34
Several tables are presented showing various statistics in Great Britain including unemployment rate, national minimum wage and tribunal compensation limits.
- Almost half of placements and internships go unpaid, says survey. // Employers Law;Jul/Aug2011, p5
The article reports on the results of a 2011 survey published by XpertHR which show that 50 percent of employers in Great Britain do not provide minimum wage pay to students and graduates who worked for them to gain experience.