- Bite Your Tongue. // Career World;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p6
The article presents the percentage of recruiters who say the most common mistake candidates make during interviews is talking too much.
- Good help is hard to find. // CMA Magazine (1926-4550);Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p8
Statistics are presented on the number of executive chartered accountants (CAs) who expect an increase in their employees in 2013 and the number of executive CAs saying that their company is experiencing difficulty in looking for skilled people.
- STATISTICS. // Computer Weekly;2/17/2009, p7
The article presents statistics on the predicted decline in graduate recruitment 2008-2009 in Great Britain.
- On the up. Ansell, Chris // Recruiter;Feb2014, Special section p2
The article reports that median recruiter turnover growth rose by six percent in November 2013 in Great Britain.
- CATERER ONLINE POLL. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/17/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4510, p8
The article presents the percentage of respondents in an online poll who are expecting recruitment to slow down in 2008.
- Talent recruitment and retention survey. // American Agent & Broker;Jan2011, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p29
Statistics are presented on the talent recruitment and retention in agency and brokerage in the U.S.
- The number. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/7/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4513, p70
This article presents the total administrative cost to a business with 50 or more staff of hiring one migrant worker.
- Chicago's largest executive recruiters. Mendez, Adolfo // Crain's Chicago Business;8/9/93, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p38
Presents statistics on Chicago's largest executive recruiters. Ranking by professional fee revenues; Fee revenues; Number of professional recruiters; Average search compensation; Head of Chicago office.
- Organizations Find Implementing Talent Strategies Challenging. // T+D;Jul2012, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p20
The article presents statistics according to a 2012 survey on pressures facing human resource (HR) departments and talent management professionals.