- Low-Emission Coating Will Not Impact Air Quality. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2012, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p80
The article offers brief information on the Rite Door integrated door system.
- Security doorset offers blast protection. // International Fire & Security Product News;Apr2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p9
Evaluates a timber composite security and bullet-resistant doorset from Safeguard Doors. Features; Benefits from the product.
- Forward looking GBW makes spyhole advances. // Glass Age;Sep2003, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p56
Reports on GBW Inc.'s Ultrascope spyhole security option for its range of Discovery composite doors. Advantages of Ultrascope; Prism mechanism and advanced internal optics of Ultrascope; Security locking mechanisms.
- FEWER ENTRIES, BETTER SECURITY. Kennedy, Mike // American School & University;Jul2001, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p44
Discusses several ways of preventing school doors from becoming a security problem. Features of the doors needed to ensure security in schools; Role of fencing in limiting entry points in school grounds; Devices that could control entry into a school facility.
- Back door security meets life safety. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p81
Reports on two back door security systems. Ultra-Dog door device from Indiana-based Access Denied which provides up to 10,000 pounds of resistance; Arm-A-Dor door lock from Kentucky-based Sargent & Greenleaf which has two points of locking combined with one-motion egress; Multi-point locks from...
- Security door. Bolon, Paul // Popular Science;Jul82, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p111
The article evaluates the Total Door with a full-length locking channel.
- DOORWAYS TO PROGRESS. // Government Security;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p24
Discusses the Phase V expansion of Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) in Orlando, Florida. Features and design of the second-largest convention center in the U.S.; Challenge to facility's doors and their hardware to provide security, protect life safety and accommodate accessibility for...
- Lift edge warning system. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jul2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p42
Evaluates the Chromaline and Pana40 Plus safety edges for lift doors from Memco Ltd.
- SDC Unveils Access Hardware Price List. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on Westlake Village, California-based SDC's introduction of a 60-page product price list. Ordering information for more than 200 access hardware products are presented in the price list. A user guide to SDC's online system wizard and project manager is also included in the...