Manage Large Card Holder Databases
- 5 Five-Minute TECH QUIZ. Nelson, Ron // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p41
A quiz concerning wireless security systems is presented.
- Home Networking '101'. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p105
The article offers tips on installing home security system network.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;2/16/1976, Vol. 51 Issue 52, p120
An excerpt is presented from an article in "Fort Smith Southwest Times Record" about the problem of building a better alert system on a Monday.
- Overload and Fuzzy Alarms. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec2003, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p66
Looks into the techniques used to maximize dispatch and response personnel in the security systems industry in the U.S. Utilization of filtering; Importance of automating; Advantages in prioritizing.
- A Peace Offering. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p14
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on security systems as well as the process for gathering data on security device manager installations.
- 5 Five Minute Tech Quiz. Pollack, Roy // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2011, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p65
A quiz related to security systems is presented.
- Editorial. Jong Hyuk Park; Deqing Zou; Tai-hoon Kim; Lopez, Javier; Hangbae Chang // Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p593
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Y. Shin on a telebiometric system mechanism model and biometric network protocol for networked manufacturing security, one by S. Oh on a role-based access control in e-business environment, and one by Cheng on the...
- Editorial. Kokolakis, Spyros; Stefanos, Gritzalis // Journal of Information System Security;2010, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Christos Kalloniatis on the new methods of privacy requirements engineering, one by George Aggelinos and colleagues on disaster recovery planning, and one by Aggeliki Tsohou on the correlation of security awareness...
- Singapore anoints e-cop. // Enterprise Innovation;Oct/Nov2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the setting up of the Singapore Infocomm Technology Security Authority (SITSA) to safeguard Singapore against infocomm technology (IT) security threats.