Securing the Small Lobby
- Obviously not your business, or is it? Doyle, T. C. // eWeek;8/28/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p22
The author focuses on the importance of Managed Gateway Spam Eradication (MGSE) to companies receiving unwanted electronic mail messages or spam. MGSE is from a service provider ProtectPoint Security Inc. of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The company assures that it will eliminate up to ninety...
- Fort Lauderdale Florida. // New York Amsterdam News;Summer95 Supplement, Vol. 86 Issue 24, p9
Describes Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Attractions and historic sites; Dining; Entertainment.
- Travel. Sheldone, Michelle // Lesbian News;Jun98, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p44
Presents a description of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. History of the city; Information on places to stay in the city; Activities and entertainment in Fort Lauderdale; Details on dining in the city.
- Name of the week. Kapner, Suzanne; Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;7/24/95, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p32
Reports that Between the Buns restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is the `Nation's Restaurant News' periodical's Name of the Week for the week of July 24, 1995.
- In the swim: Saucy, Broek launch East City Grill. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p16
Reports that fine dining partners Oliver Saucy and Darrel Broek have launched East City Grill Restaurant, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Hiring of Susan Ferry as executive chef; Menus offered; .
- City-owned marina graces Ft. Lauderdale. Degnan, Susan Miller // Yachting;Jul98, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p84
Reports on the scheduled opening of the Las Olas Marinas in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Reason for the delay in the opening of the facility; Features of the marina.
- As seen on the docks of Ft. Lauderdaleâ€¦. // Yachting;Jan2008, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p28
A selection of photographs of individuals involved in yachting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is presented.
- One hundred dollars plus one good reason will win somebody the Riverwalk of dreams. Fogarty, Beth G. // Beverage World;8/31/95, Vol. 114 Issue 1598, p8
Focuses on an essay contest for a chance to own the Riverwalk Brewery and Grill, a restaurant and brewery in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Facility description; Equipment in operation; Comments from owner Chris Stasinos.
- Ft Lauderdale. // Guide;Sep2009, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p43
A map of shopping services, bars and lodgings that cater LGBT people in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is presented.