ASHP Award for Distinguished Leadership in Health-System Pharmacy Practice
- News Briefs. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;9/15/2015, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p1526
The article offers news briefs on the pharmaceutical industry including the Excellence in Pharmacy Leadership Award given to John A. Armitstead by the Florida Society of Health-System Pharmacist and the retirement of Paul Mosko from Premier Health.
- ASHP Award for Distinguished Leadership in Health-System Pharmacy Practice. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/1/2015, Vol. 72 Issue 3, pe1
The article announces that Patricial C. Kienle is the recipient of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Award for Distinguished Leadership in Health-System Pharmacy Practice.
- Real leaders wear running shoes. Medvedeff, David // Journal of the American Pharmacists Association: JAPhA;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p576
The article focuses on the 2007 Albert B. Prescott/GlaxoSmithKline Pharmacy Leadership Award received by the author from the American Pharmacists Association (APhA). He shares his views regarding the current leadership considerations vis-Ã -vis those from decades past in a general context...
- ASHP/Association of Black Health-System Pharmacists Joint Leadership Award. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/1/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 3, pe5
The article announces that Thomas E .Buckley has received the ASHP/ Association of Black Health-System Pharmacists Joint Leadership Award.
- Reflections on international pharmacy. Hitchings, Colin R. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;6/1/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p1033
The article shares the life and works of the author. He is the recipient of the Donald E. Francke Medal, a medal awarded to individuals who have made significant international contributions to hospital pharmacy. He has been an influential force in European and international hospital pharmacy,...
- Several professionwide honors to be awarded at APhA2004. // Pharmacy Today;Mar2004, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p28
Announces awards for the recognition of several companies' contribution towards pharmacy profession at the 2004 APhA annual meeting. Award of Distinguished Federal Pharmacist to Col. Daniel D. Remund; Award of Gloria Nimeyer Francke Leadership Mentor to Sister Margaret Wright for mentoring new...
- Advocacy: The essential competence. Boyle, Cynthia J. // Journal of the American Pharmacists Association: JAPhA;May/Jun2009, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p364
The article presents a speech by pharmacist Cynthia J. Boyle delivered upon acceptance of the 2008 American Pharmacist Association (APhA) Good Government Pharmacist-of-the-Year Award at the APhA Annual Meeting & Exposition in San Diego, California in March, in which she discussed the award, the...
- Australian Clinical Pharmacy Award 2010--Garth Birdsey. // Journal of Pharmacy Practice & Research;Dec2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p315
The article announces that Garth Birdsey has won the 2010 Australian Clinical Pharmacy Award.
- Leadership opportunities for ASHP student members. Mucha, Michelle M. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;3/1/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p425
Focuses on national-level leadership opportunities available to student members of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP). Information related to several councils of ASHP and their respective purviews; Role of ASHP pharmacy student forum committees; Application information.