ASHP Board of Directors Award of Honor
- ACHCA announces recipients of 1997-98 national awards. // Health Care Financing Review;Spring98, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p155
Announces the recipients of awards from the American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) for 1997-1998. Names of awards and awardees; Includes Michael K. Sweeney and Christopher P. Mulroney; Contact information.
- Chapter awards presented. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Sep96, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p25
Lists the awardees during Healthcare Financial Management Association's (HFMA) 1996 National Institute in San Diego, California.
- Honoring special lives. Lauer, Charles // Modern Healthcare;02/03/97, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p25
Editorial. Focuses on the 1997 Health Care Hall of Fame inductees. Why the author finds it difficult to write words that truly describe the exceptional careers of the inductees; Highlights from the careers of Ida Maud Cannon, Samuel J. Tibbitts, George W. Crile Sr. and C. Everett Koop.
- Awards. // Health Care Financing Review;Spring97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p305
Provides information on several health care management awards in the United States. Awards granted for Workers' Compensation Medical Care Systems Improvement; American Medical Association's project to improve physicians' care for dying patients; Grant awarded to study managed health care...
- Affiliate Accolades. // Healthcare Executive;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p46
Recognizes American College of Healthcare Executives affiliates who received awards recognizing their contribution to healthcare management. Tod Augsburger; Nathan Bosk; Carolyn Carpenter; Brue Chandler; Brian Davis.
- Affiliate Accolades. // Healthcare Executive;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p48
Lists affiliates of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) that received awards recognizing their contributions to healthcare management.
- Affiliate Accolades. // Healthcare Executive;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p73
Names the health services administrators and executives who received awards from the American College of Healthcare Executives recognizing their contribution to health services administration in the United States. James Alender of Howard Community Hospital; Brad Billings of Blessing Corporate...
- Up & comers 1995. Lutz, Sandy // Modern Healthcare;9/18/95, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p31
Profiles Elizabeth Alhand, senior vice president-finance SSM Health Care System Saint Louis and `Modern Healthcare' magazine's 1995 Up & Comers awardee. Educational background; Career highlights; Expertise; Strategies and management style.
- Knowledge champion recognized by CCHSE. // Canadian Nurse;Sep2007, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p9
The article announces that Nancy Lefebre has received the Canadian College of Health Service Executives (CCHSE) 2007 Nursing Leadership Award.