Passion steps up
- Mistress. Haggas, Carol // Booklist;7/1/2006, Vol. 102 Issue 21, p32
Reviews the book “Mistress,” by Anita Nair.
- Mistress. Whittaker, Peter // New Internationalist;Nov2007, Issue 406, p31
The article reviews the book "Mistress," by Anita Nair.
- Mistress. Kempf, Andrea // Library Journal;7/1/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p68
This article presents a review of the book "Mistress," by Anita Nair.
- Writer's block. // India Today;3/26/2012, p40
The article looks at the home of writer Anita Nair in Bangalore, India featuring a mixture of Indian elements with European touches projecting bright colors, the abundance of nature and blissful solitude.
- Anita Nair : Ladies Coupe -- A Voyage Of Self Discovery. Awatade, H. K. // Indian Streams Research Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 2 Issue 7, Special section p1
Anita Nair, an Indian-English writer stands out prominently with her contribution to literature. Although born at Mundakottakurissi, near Shornur in Kerala, she is a voice heard all round the world. A fine writer that she is, has earned her international repute. Although being brought up in...
- Ladies Coupe (Book). St. John, Janet // Booklist;6/1/2004-6/15/2004, Vol. 100 Issue 19/20, p1704
Reviews the book "Ladies Coupe," by Anita Nair.
- The Lilac House. Haggas, Carol // Booklist;3/15/2012, Vol. 108 Issue 14, p20
Reviews the book "The Lilac House" by Anita Nair
- excerpt from LESSONS IN FORGETTING. Nair, Anita // Eleven Eleven;2009, Issue 8, p7
An excerpt from the book "Lessons in Forgetting," by Anita Nair is presented.
- Ladies Coupé (Book). Kempf, Andrea // Library Journal;6/15/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p60
Reviews the book "Ladies Coupé," by Anita Nair.