Passion steps up
- Mistress. Haggas, Carol // Booklist;7/1/2006, Vol. 102 Issue 21, p32
Reviews the book â€œMistress,â€ by Anita Nair.
- Mistress. Whittaker, Peter // New Internationalist;Nov2007, Issue 406, p31
The article reviews the book "Mistress," by Anita Nair.
- Mistress. Kempf, Andrea // Library Journal;7/1/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p68
This article presents a review of the book "Mistress," by Anita Nair.
- Multifaceted Women in Anita Nair's Mistress. Saravanakumar, P.; Shanmugam, D. // Language in India;Feb2014, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p162
The article presents a literary criticism of the novel "Mistress," by Anita Nair, focusing on the social status of women in India. The novel depicts the Indian woman as a good wife within the confines of family and marriage, as an object in an arranged marriage, a property of her husband, and as...
- Social Criticism in the Novels of Anita Nair. Sanjay Kumar // Language in India;Jul2014, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p461
Change is the law of nature. Anita Nair's novels Ladies Coupe (2001) and Mistress (2005) project women's subjugation and their suppression in contemporary Indian society. It is a matter of great regret that even in this era of the twenty-first century; women are not given the freedom that men...
- Writer's block. // India Today;3/26/2012, p40
The article looks at the home of writer Anita Nair in Bangalore, India featuring a mixture of Indian elements with European touches projecting bright colors, the abundance of nature and blissful solitude.
- Anita Nair : Ladies Coupe -- A Voyage Of Self Discovery. Awatade, H. K. // Indian Streams Research Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 2 Issue 7, Special section p1
Anita Nair, an Indian-English writer stands out prominently with her contribution to literature. Although born at Mundakottakurissi, near Shornur in Kerala, she is a voice heard all round the world. A fine writer that she is, has earned her international repute. Although being brought up in...
- excerpt from LESSONS IN FORGETTING. Nair, Anita // Eleven Eleven;2009, Issue 8, p7
An excerpt from the book "Lessons in Forgetting," by Anita Nair is presented.
- The Lilac House. Haggas, Carol // Booklist;3/15/2012, Vol. 108 Issue 14, p20
Reviews the book "The Lilac House" by Anita Nair