BEST OF MULTICHANNEL.COM
- Cequel Plans $500M HY Sequel. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p13
The article reports on a 500-million-U.S. dollar high-yield bonds planned by cable service provider Cequel Communications as an add-on to its 600 million dollars in 8.625% senior notes due 2017.
- 'Goodnight' and good food for Hallmark. LEVINE, STUART // Daily Variety;7/28/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 14, p6
The article reports that actor Luke Perry will star in the telepic "Goodnight for Justice" on Hallmatk Movie Channel while other television programs on the channel will be shown such as "Martha Bakes" which will be premiered on September 26, 2011 and "Emeril's Table."
- Attention, K Mart shoppers! Walls, Jeannette; Gelman, Jan // New York;9/14/92, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p26
Looks at the deal someone could get on Martha Stewart's house for sale in Connecticut. 1838 Federal-style farmhouse in Westport; How she redid the house for her new book `Martha Stewart's New Old House'; How long it has been on the market; Price information; Description of the house; Details.
- Martha Stewart comes unglued. Landman, Beth; Lang, Anne Adams // New York;12/25/95-1/1/96, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p19
Reports on Martha Stewart's concerns when she realized how thorough Jerry Oppenheimer's biography of her was going to be. Stewart's childhood friends interviewed; Background information too revealing; Stewart's escape plans.
- A good web thing: Martha Stewart to launch web site. Rich, Laura // Adweek Western Edition;Sep97, Vol. 47 Issue 35, p19
Focuses on Martha Stewart rounding out her portfolio with the launching of a web site. Reference to the agenda of launch; Background information on Stewart and her career; What is the purpose of the site.
- A good Web training: Martha Stewart to launch Web site. Rich, Laura // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/01/97, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p19
Focuses on the Web site of media reporter Martha Stewart that carries details on products and services mentioned on her television show `Martha Stewart Living.' Other information included on the site; Microsoft Corp.'s sponsorship commitment to maintain the site.
- downloads. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;9/16/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 33, p26
Presents result of a poll on the allegations against marketer Martha Stewart as of September 16, 2002. Percentage of respondents who believed of her innocence; Sentence suggested by respondents.
- Martha, she wrote, may be looking at estate on Maine Coast. W. G. // MediaWeek;09/08/97, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p25
Reports on speculations concerning celebrity Martha Stewart's acquisition of the Edsel B. Ford Estate, a place called Skylands that is crafted of pink granite with a dozen bedrooms, a wine cellar and an English pub. Local residents' concern over Stewart's transfer to the area.
- Our Martha, ourselves. Lippert, Barbara // New York;5/15/95, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p26
Profiles Martha Stewart, chairman of Martha Stewart Living Enterprises. Martha as the living brand who has conquered books, magazines, television, and new media; `Martha Stewart Living Magazine.'