- MTV taps int'l prexy. Dawtrey, Adam // Daily Variety;1/8/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 6, p8
The article announces that Bob Bakish has been appointed as president at MTV Networks lntl., U.K.
- TMS Foundation Recognizes 2012 Supporters. // JOM: The Journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TM;Mar2013, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p461
A list of individuals who supported The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS) Foundation in 2012 is presented, including Iver E. Anderson, Robert Bakish and Akira Chiba.
- VIACOM. Gallo, Phil // Billboard;1/25/2014, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p44
The article features Viacom International Media Networks president and chief executive officer (CEO), Robert Bakish, who is responsible in supervising the firm's media networks outside the U.S. as of January 2014.
- Movers & Shakers. // Variety;1/3/2017, Vol. 334 Issue 12, p30
The article discusses several personnel changes including appointment of Robert Bakish at media firm Viacom Inc., Cindy Brown at cable television firm Scripps Interactive, and Chris Hartley at cable network firm Adult Swim.
- Winner of network automation. // Broadcast Engineering;Mar2008, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p106
The article announces that Ascent Media has received the Excellence Award for network automation from the journal "Broadcast Engineering."
- Orem company files for bankruptcy. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;02/07/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p5
Reports that Orem, Utah-based Ascent Network Services Inc. has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.
- ON THE MOVE. Benzuly, Sarah // Mix;Feb2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p15
Profiles Larry Chernoff, chairman of creative services group at Ascent Media Group in the U.S. Job responsibilities; Career history; Other chosen profession.
- News. // SHOOT;08/14/98, Vol. 39 Issue 33, p26
Reports on Jeffrey F. Pennington's appointment as general manager of FilmCore Distribution/Vault Services' office in San Francisco, California.
- Company 3 Adds Colorist Paul Bronkar. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;3/15/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p8
Reports the appointment of Paul Bronkar to the position of colorist by Company 3 in Santa Monica, California. Career highlights; Work achievements of Bronkar; Statement regarding Company 3 by Bronkar.