- Cocoros vp TCI corporate. Hettrick, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;6/27/95, Vol. 337 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the promotion of Lela Cocoros to vice president corporate communications at TCI Cable Management Corp. Responsibilities under the position; Cocoros' background in the media-entertainment industry.
- Crisanty Joins 360 Mortgage. Sinnock, Bonnie // Origination News;Aug2011, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p20
The article announces the appointment of Al Crisanty as vice president of national production at Austin, Texas-based 360 Mortgage Group.
- Whatever Happened To... // Multichannel News;1/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
Reports the database compilation of people working in the cable industry by principal Lela Cocoros and former publicist LaRae Marsik in the United States.
- who's what in labor. // Labor Law Journal;Feb93, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p66
This section provides updates on several professionals in the labor industry of the U.S. as of February 1993. Author Robert B. Reich was nominated to be Secretary of Labor. A member of the faculty of Harvard's John F. Kennedy School of Government, Reich is also a frequent commentator on...
- EXECUTIVE CHANGES. // SN: Supermarket News;4/6/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 14, p8
The article announces several career changes such as the appointment of James C. Snyder Jr. as senior vice president at Family Dollar Stores, and Mitchell P. Goldstein as chief financial officer at Clear Channel Radio.
- advanceplacements. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;6/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p6
The article announces the appointments of Scott Young as Senior Vice President of the strategy and marketing at Coca-Cola North America Foodservice and On-Premise and Joset B. Wright as president of the National Minority Supplier Development Council Inc.
- Carpenter leaves Collezione. // Furniture/Today;1/9/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p4
The article reports the departure of furniture industry veteran Bill Carpenter from Collezione Europa USA Inc., where he had been vice president of key accounts since 2003.
- PEOPLE. // ASHRAE Journal;Oct2011, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p96
The article announces several career changes including retirement of Pearson Engineering president Dick Pearson, the appointment of Ed Eldredge as executive vice president of Aquatherm U.S. sales, and the appointment of Kurt Schultz as engineer manager of Remis America.
- NEWSMAKERS. // Central Penn Business Journal;5/7/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p26
The article announces several career changes which include the promotion of B. Jeanine Buford as vice president of property management at Keystone Human Services, and the appointments of Jeffrey A. Labuda as the senior geotechnical engineer at Raudenbush Engineering Inc., and Nina Boyagoda as...