Dick Ebersol: A Special Award For a Good Sport
- An Enduring Legacy for Television. Downey, Kevin // Multichannel News;1/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p3A
Features the late Brandon Tartikoff, former NBC Entertainment president. Career of Tartikoff at NBC; Recipients of the first annual Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards; Opinion of Jeff Zucker, president of NBC entertainment, on Tartikoff.
- NBC MANTRA: DON'T MUCK WITH ZUCK. Adalian, Josef; Schneider, Michael // Variety;03/12/2001, Vol. 382 Issue 4, p1
Features Jeff Zucker, president of NBC Entertainment. Description on Zucker's approach toward his job; Challenges faced by Zucker; Important decisions taken by Zucker.
- NBC hatches 'Link' gives 'Ed' go-ahead. Schneider, Michael; Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;01/11/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the plans of NBC Entertainment president Jeff Zucker for the company. Role of dramas and comedies in improving the firm's business; Loyalty to scripted programming; Plans for the reality-based program 'The Weakest Link'; Responsibilities as president.
- PEACOCK PUCKERS FOR ZUCKER. Adalian, Josef; Schneider, Michael // Variety;12/18/2000-15/31/2000, Vol. 381 Issue 5, p1
Provides information on the appointment of Jeff Zucker as president of the NBC Entertainment in Hollywood, California. Career background of Zucker; Values of Zucker.
- Dick Edersol Named Broadcaster of the Year. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/23/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 32, p4
The article announces that Dick Ebersol, sports and Olympics chairman of NBC Universal Inc., receives the 2010 Broadcaster of the Year award from Television Bureau of Advertising Inc. and the journal "Broadcasting & Cable."
- Zucker spared in 'Leno' shuffle. Flamm, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;1/11/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that despite the expected exit of NBC Universal Inc.'s "Jay Leno Show" in February 2010, the prospective new owner Comcast Corp. has made it clear that it wants network's former chief Jeff Zucker on board.
- TV biz told to prep for major makeover. Triplett, William; Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;1/30/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 18, p1
The article focuses on the statement of NBC Universal Inc. topper Jeff Zucker during the National Association of Television Program Executives meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada. He states that the turmoil made by the writers strike provided the NBC with the last big push it needed to make fundamental...
- Follow the Leader. Rechtshaffen, Michael // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/30/2002, Vol. 373 Issue 12, pS-1
Reports the 75th anniversary celebration of NBC Entertainment. Purchase of the network of the Spanish language broadcaster Telemundo; Leadership of president Jeff Zucker; Commitment of the company in bringing entertainment to consumers.
- NEW YORK, NEW YORK. Fickenscher, Lisa; Flamm, Matthew; Souccar, Miriam Kreinin // Crain's New York Business;4/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p6
The article offers news briefs related to New York City. It discusses the launch and closure of several published magazines in the first quarter of 2010 related to food, home, and health. It offers information on the fund raising program of Haitian community to support local Haitians from the...