Cox's New Game Plan
- A VOICE For Employees and Customers. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p20
The article discusses the career development of Jill Campbell, senior vice president of Cox Communications Inc.'s Eastern Division operations in the U.S. She started in public relations in Oklahoma City in 1982 and was advised by her boss Curt Hockemeier to get a Master of Business...
- Stephen Bye. Winter, Allie // RCR Wireless News;12/1/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p6
An interview with Stephen Bye, vice president of Wireless at the Cox Communications Inc. is presented. When asked about the company's attempt on wireless services in 2009 despite its previous failures, Bye talked about their efforts in the past which were instrumental in their formation of a new...
- SCOTT HATFIELD. // Communications Technology;Oct2009 Supplement, p9
An interview with Scott Hatfield, executive vice president (EVP) and chief technology officer (CTO) of Cox Communications Inc., is presented. When asked about status of integrating information technology (IT) and engineering in their company, he discusses the changes they carried out within...
- Cox Waves Mobile Flag. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;1/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p18
The article reports on the plan of Cox Communications Inc. to launch wireless services in three markets including Hampton Roads, Virginia, Omaha, Nebraska and Orange County, California in March 2010.
- Cox Communications Unveils Wireless Service. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;10/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p31
The article reports that Cox Communications Inc. brought out wireless service including Android handsets, cable television, and landline phone service to the market in San Diego County, California on September 29, 2011.
- Target: Mobile Workers. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;3/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p34
The article reports on the plan of Cox Communications Inc. to market wireless voice and data services to small businesses.
- WORLDWIDE WLAN MARKET SHOWS GROWTH IN THIRD QUARTER. // LAN Product News;Dec2013, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the data from the International Data Corp. (IDC) Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker which showed the growth of the worldwide wireless LAN (WLAN) market in the third quarter of 2013. IDC shows faster rate of growth of the WLAN market with its 14.6% year-over-year jump driven...
- Cox Names Campbell COO. // Multichannel News;3/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p24
The article announces that Jill Campbell was named chief operating officer (COO) at Cox Communications Inc.
- Bringing Women Into Power Roles. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p24
An interview with Jill Campbell, executive vice president (EVP) and chief operating officer (COO) of Cox Communications, honored as Best Operator for Women in Cable by Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT), is presented where she says promoting and hiring women and people of color will become...