Combinatorial chemistry in higher school: Ten-year experience of research, educational, and managerial projects
- Chronicle. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds;Apr2011, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p119
Information on the third International Conference on Heterocyclic Chemistry held at the M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University in Moscow, Russia is presented. The conference was attended by several scientists from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus and chemists from the U.S. and Great Britain and...
- PRESIDENT IVANOV AWARDED HONORARY DEGREE BY LOMONOSOV MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY. // Macedonian Diplomatic Bulletin;Feb2014, Issue 81, p2
The article reports that President of the Republic of Macedonia Gjorge Ivanov was honored with an honorary degree by the Lomonosov Moscow State University during his visit to Moscow, Russia on from February 9-11, 2014.
- Erratum to: 'Space Experiments aboard the Lomonosov MSU Satellite'. Sadovnichiy, V.; Amelyushkin, A.; Angelopoulos, V.; Bengin, V.; Bogomolov, V.; Garipov, G.; Gorbovskoy, E.; Grossan, B.; Klimov, P.; Khrenov, B.; Lee, Jeark; Lipunov, V.; Na, Gi; Panasyuk, M.; Park, I.; Petrov, V.; Russell, C.; Svertilov, S.; Sigaeva, E.; Smoot, G. // Cosmic Research;May2014, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p250
A correction to the article "Space Experiments aboard the Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) Satellite" published in a 2013 issue of the periodical is presented.
- Dueling Calendars. // Russian Life;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p64
The article features two calendars with opposing messages created by two groups of students from the Moscow State University in Russia.
- MODELACIÃ“N MOLECULAR. Chamizo, José Antonio; Márquez, José Rutilo // Revista Mexicana de InvestigaciÃ³n Educativa;oct-dic2006, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p1241
The article presents the results of a didactic strategy based on modeling, for learning the role of catalysts in chemical reactions. The study, carried out with first-semester university students and applicable to lower levels, also reveals important improvement in understanding the constitution...
- The Moscow State University Student. Kukhtevich, T.; Bolotin, I.; Vasenina, I.; Gegel, L.; Dobrynina, V.; Krukhmaleva, O.; Lapsheva, O.; Mamedeili, R.; Moskvicheva, L.; Smolentseva, A.; Sorokina, N.; Faustova, E.; Shchepkina, E. // Russian Education & Society;Feb2002, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p18
Examines the role of the Moscow State University in the strategy and tactics of higher education reform in Russia. Situation of the university during the modernization of society; Analysis on the mass public consciousness of the state; Interest of the students in educational endeavors.
- The results of the photographic positional observations of Venus on the wide-field astrograph of the Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow State University, in 1969â€“1988. Vozdvizhensky, B. // Solar System Research;Jun2010, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p189
A new technique for the reduction of the observed position of Venus with a correction for the phase effect and photographic irradiation is briefly described. For the first time, a method for bringing the observed position of Venus into the system of standard exposure is proposed that...
- Sessions of the Workshop of the Mathematics and Mechanics Department of Lomonosov Moscow State University, “Topical Problems of Geometry and Mechanics” Named after V. V. Trofimov. Georgievskii, D.; Shamolin, M. // Journal of Mathematical Sciences;Mar2010, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p607
Information about several issues discussed at a workshop of mathematics and mechanics department of Lomonosov Moscow State University in Moscow, Russia is presented. Topics include robotics, mechanics and mathematics. It features several experts including D. V. Georgievskii, M. V. Shamolin and...
- Valerii Vladimirovich Trofimov. Georgievskii, D. V.; Shamolin, M. V. // Journal of Mathematical Sciences;Oct2008, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p449
A biography of Valerii Vladimirovich Trofimov, a Russian mathematician and specialist in the field of geometry and mechanics is presented. He was born in 1952 in the Pushkin district in Moscow, Russia. He proved himself to be a capable student, particularly in such subjects as algebra, geometry,...