- This Is How She Does It. // Working Mother;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p19
The article profiles Cherie Palmer, a mother of three, owner of Keep It Real, a business making digital family albums, and vice president of Palmer's Ace Hardware in River Edge, New Jersey. The article describes her typical daily activities such as school pickups, ballet drop-offs and managing...
- A Bachelor's Guide to Organic Bathing Basics. // Spirituality & Health;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p33
The article lists biodynamic or organic bath products available in regular shops offered by "Organic Spa" editor-in-chief Mary Bemis including aromatic soy candle, body brush for dry brushing, and bath oil and salts.
- Accessories keep the bath from draining. Brookman, Faye // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/1/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 43, p7
Reports on the increase in overall sales of bath and shower products that can be attributed to accessories like bath mitts, loofahs and net sponges. Retailers' winnowing of the number of gel-and-lotion vendors in favor of extending the selection of sponges, mitts and brushes; Quality of mass...
- Bathing beauties. Tung, Jennifer; Cawley, Shannon // InStyle;Apr2005, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p347
Presents information on bathing accessories.
- Bottled romance. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov94, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p50
Presents bottled bath products. Therapeutic appeal; Importance of presentation; Boutique concept; Manufacturers; Prices.
- Soapy Sales. Johnson, Tricia // Entertainment Weekly;9/27/2002, Issue 674, p17
Features several bath products.
- Clean getaways. Saroyan, Strawberry // Conde Nast Traveler;Jan1994, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p54
Presents bath products for travelers. Advice on how to carry bath products; Use of aromatic scents; Scented cleansers.
- Cheap chic. Irmier, Meghan // InStyle;Mar99, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p334
Features bathroom furnishing and bathing accessories. Includes mirror stand from Spiegel; Towels from Grand Patrician; Shower curtain from Waterware.
- Bath Candy. // Lucky;Feb2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p81
The article previews the Yves Rocher Fizzy Bath Cubes in Wild Strawberry and Blackberry.