Top 50 Companies
- Leading U.S. Businesses in 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p121
No abstract available.
- Productivity and related data, business sector. // Economic Indicators;Mar1996, p16
Presents statistics which shows productivity and related data in the business sector for the period 1986 to 1995, in the United States. Output per hour of all persons; Output; Hours of all persons; Compensation per hour; Real compensation per hour; Unit labor costs; Implicit price deflator.
- Monthly Roundup: September. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/18/99, Vol. 65 Issue 41, p12
Presents various charts listing business performances for September 1999.
- Monthly roundup: August. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/18/99, Vol. 65 Issue 41, p15
Presents various charts listing business performances for August 1999.
- Largest West Bank employers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/22/95, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p18A
Presents a chart ranking the largest employers in West Bank, New Orleans, Louisiana based on the number of full-time local employees employed. Top local executive; 1994 annual payroll; Principal business; Year established locally; Corporate headquarters.
- Largest Southern Arizona private employers. // Inside Tucson Business;11/25/96, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p6
Presents information on the 50 largest private employers in Southern Arizona as of November 25, 1996. Company name; Business address; 1995 revenue; Primary business; Top local executives.
- Food Producers. // Journal of Business (10756124);7/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p14
A chart is presented which lists the food producers ranked by number of Spokane-area employees in Washington.
- Colorado's top 250 public companies. Sullivan, Marjorie // Colorado Business Magazine;Jun95, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p20
Presents a list of Colorado's top 250 public companies for the year 1995. Colorado-based public companies ranked by revenues; Companies based outside Colorado; Top ten companies by net income, net growth and revenue growth.
- Leading U.S. Businesses in 1999. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2001, p141
Presents tabular data pertaining to the leading United States businesses per industry, in 1999. Boeing; Nike: Pepsico; Owens-Illinois; BankAmerica Corp.; Electronic Data Systems; Seagate Technology; Microsoft Corp.; Citigroup; General Electric; Walt Disney; ConAgra; Kroger; McDonald's;...