2010 nafe Top 50 Companies
- New Sources of Business Information. // Management Review;Jun66, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p54
Presents news updates concerning the market for business information in the U.S., compiled as of June 1966. McGraw-Hill Inc.'s sale of computer-produced construction market data through F.W. Dodge Co.; IBM Corp.'s formation of the Information Marketing Group; Ultronics Systems' launch of a bond...
- Fleishman-Hillard out to amp up profile. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p4
Reports on the business venture of Fleishman-Hillard Inc. into the public relations market in Ohio. Increase in number of employees; Improvement in corporate revenue; Partnership with local organizations and companies.
- by the numbers. Dodd, Melinda // Working Mother;Oct2007, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p82
The article offers information on the periodical's 100 Best Companies for working mothers in the U.S. 71% of Western Best Companies offers prenatal yoga or other pregnancy fitness programs. Nearly a quarter of the 100 Best are based in New York. International Business Machines Corp. and Johnson...
- Wellness programs yield mixed results. SCOTT, GALE // Crain's New York Business;2/3/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p0011
The article discusses the move of some companies to embrace employee wellness programs. Topics discussed include launch of wellness initiatives to reduce health care costs, studies by Rand Corp. which reveal that employee wellness promotion does not translate into a financial return on...
- PepsiCo calls in F-H for Naked Juice brief. Stein, Lindsay // PRWeek (London);11/16/2012, p9
The article reports on the move of PepsiCo Inc. which has hired Fleishman-Hillard Inc. as the public relations firm for its Naked Juice brand after a request for proposal.
- Watt expects to cultivate clients here. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/14/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the strategy of the merged Watt Roop & Co. and Fleishman-Hillard Inc. Plan to acquire big Northeast Ohio corporations; Targeted firms of the company.
- Station Owners See Mixed Results. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;2/2/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p25
Highlights the mixed quarterly earnings results of television stations owners in the U.S. in 2003. Revenue gains posted by Tribune Co. in its broadcast and entertainment group; Decline in fourth-quarter revenue recorded by New York Times Co.; Profit drop posted by television stations owned by...
- MAJOR EMPLOYERS. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/19/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p14
Lists the top Westchester County, New York businesses in terms of the number of employees. International Business Machines Corp.; Yonkers Contracting Co.; PepsiCo; MasterCard International; Apple-Metro Inc.; Reader's Digest Association Inc.; Accent Maintenance Corp.; Others.
- Largest public companies. // Westchester County Business Journal;06/28/99, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p16
Lists the largest public companies in Westchester County, New York, ranked by 1998 revenue. Includes the International Business Machines Corp.; Texaco Inc.; PepsiCo; International Paper Co.; Con Edison; The Journal News.