NAFE TOP 50 Companies for Executive Women
- THE HIGHEST-PAID WOMEN IN BUSINESS. // Fortune;10/18/2010, Vol. 162 Issue 6, p138
A chart is presented that lists the highest paid female executives, including, Carol Bartz, the president of the internet company Yahoo! Inc., Irene Rosenfeld, the chairman of Kraft Foods Inc., and Pamela Patsley, the chairman of the financial services company MoneyGram International.
- STAT OF THE MONTH: ACONSPICUOUS ABSENCE. // Management Today;Jul2007, p20
A chart is presented depicting the percentage of female executives directors in the FTSE-100.
- Women of Influence. // Central Penn Business Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p200
A chart is presented which lists influential women executives in Pennsylvania including Ruth Gamaldi Koup, Constances B. Foster and Kristine Warner.
- 10 Highest Paid. // Fortune;10/16/2006, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p157
A graph is presented that shows the yearly income of women business executives.
- CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN. // San Diego Business Journal;12/23/2014 Book Of LIsts, Vol. 35 Issue 52, p30
Several tables, graphs, and statistics are presented which offer information related to construction and design organizations in San Diego, California including architectural firms ranked by the number of local employees as of June 1, 2014, top five companies having the largest increase in the...
- TECHNOLOGY. // San Diego Business Journal;12/23/2014 Book Of LIsts, Vol. 35 Issue 52, p178
Several tables, graphs, and statistics are presented which offer information related to the technology companies in San Diego, California including telecommunication companies ranked by the number of local full-time employees as of October 1, 2014, the market area in which telecommunication...
- Top 50 Wirehouse WOMEN in 2011. // Registered Rep;Jan2012, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p5
A chart is presented that lists the top 50 warehouse women in 2011 including Renee Fourcade, Alyssa Moeder, and Deborah Montaperto.
- Women on Boards - The Numbers (A Review of Global Statistics). Jhunjhunwala, Shital // Indian Journal of Corporate Governance;Jan-Jun2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p76
Several tables are presented which provide data on the percentage of women as members of corporate boards in various countries including Africa, Asia, and North America.
- HEELS IN HIGH PLACES: REPRESENTATION OF WOMEN ON CORPORATE BOARDS. // Americas Quarterly;Summer2012, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p80
The article presents charts depicting the representation of women in corporate roles, specifically addressing differences between industrialized markets and emerging markets on the percentage of women in managerial positions, the performance of corporations with women managers, and sector...