NAPE TOP 10 COMPANIES FOR EXECUTIVE WOMEN
- TOTAL REWARDS: GOOD FIT FOR TECH WORKERS. Rumpel, Steven; Medcof, John W. // Research Technology Management;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p27
Total rewards is a promising approach to rewards management that has been adopted by such technology-intensive firms as IBM, Microsoft, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson. Total rewards takes a holistic approach to rewards, going beyond the strong focus on pay and benefits which has been the...
- IBM Wields M&A to Grow Health Data Business. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jun2015, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on mergers and acquisition (M&A) of American computer services company International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) on several health care companies designed to boost its launched cloud service for healthcare sectors, including Explorys, Phytel Inc., and Johnson & Johnson.
- Avon will regret double standard. // Crain's New York Business;12/15/97, Vol. 13 Issue 50, p8
Opinion. Comments on the decision of Avon Products Incorporated not to name a woman as chief executive of the company. Perception that women should not be underestimated; Realization that there are only a few female chief executive officers; Citing the choice of Charles Perrin, as chief...
- FDA TURNS UP HEAT ON PHARMACEUTICAL MARKETERS. Dickinson, James G. // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p38
Reports developments on pharmaceutical marketers issues in the U.S. as of April 2001. Development of direct-to-consumer print and television campaign by GlaxoSmithKline PLC; Creation of the consumer Web site for Zomig tablets by AstraZeneca PLC; Opposition of Johnson & on the regulations...
- Weekly Stock Performance (as of April 12, 2013). // MondayMorning;4/15/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p1
A table is presented which lists the weekly stock performance for several pharmaceutical companies of the U.S. including AstraZeneca PLC, GlaxoSmithKline, and Johnson and Johnson.
- HIGHEST-PAID CEOs HUDSON VALLEY. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2013 Book of Business Lists, p28
A table is presented which lists companies with the highest-paid chief executive officers (CEOs) in Hudson Valley, Connecticut including International Business Machines Corp., Pfizer, and Avon Products.
- Med-Tech Notes. // Medical Device Daily;8/12/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 156, p2
The article reports on the partnership of IBM and Aetna which aims to create a patient record service.
- Forrester, Synergy Research Name IBM Cloud Leader. Taft, Darryl K. // eWeek;1/15/2016, p4
The article reports that according to the Forrester Research and Synergy Research, computer hardware firm International Business Machine (IBM) has improved hybrid cloud management solutions. Topics discussed include use of IBM's cloud technology and cloud storage by the U.S. Army and Shop...
- Win some, lose some: sig picks up J&J, resigns IBM. Mand, Adrienne // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/23/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 47, p26
Reports that Strategic Interactive Group (SIG) has resigned one blue-chip client due to conflict and has been named interactive buying agency of record for another. Company's decision to resign International Business Machine; Johnson & Johnson's selection of SIG as interactive buying agency.