NAFE's TOP 50 COMPANIES FOR EXECUTIVE WOMEN
- January News Briefs. // Bio-IT World;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 11 Issue 1, Special section p1
This section offers news briefs on bioinformation. Elsevier, a Dutch publishing company, has acquired Ariadne Genomics, a software provider of pathway analysis tools and semantic technologies for life science researchers. IBM, Bristol-Myers Squibb, DuPont and Pfizer will provide a database of...
- BMS Snags DuPont Pharma unit for $7.8 Bn. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/11/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 24, p2
Reports on the acquisition of DuPont's pharmaceutical unit by Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMS). Advantage of the acquisition to BMS; Overview of anti-HIV/AIDS drugs manufactured by DuPont; Drugs from DuPont and BMS facing generic competition; Speculation on the value of the acquisition.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Buys DuPont's Drugs Unit. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;6/13/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 23, p11
Deals with the acquisition of DuPont's pharmaceuticals business by Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS). Value of the deal; Sales posted by DuPont in 2000; Savings expected by BMS from the transaction; Significance of the deal to DuPont.
- Carace. // Royal Society of Medicine: Medicines;2002, p137
This article presents information on the drug Carace, manufactured by DuPont and Bristol-Myers Squibb). This drug is a proprietary, prescription-only preparation of the angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor lisinopril. It can be used as an antihypertensive and in heart failure treatment. It is...
- Carace Plus. // Royal Society of Medicine: Medicines;2002, p137
This article presents information on the drug Carace Plus, manufactured by DuPont and Bristol-Myers Squibb. This drug is a proprietary, prescription-only compound preparation of the angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor lisinopril and the diuretic hydrochlorothiazide. It can be used as an...
- Strong Dollar Weakens Views. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/28/2015, pA01
3 Big caps with overseas exposure eased guidance. Procter &
- DUPONT EXEC SAYS PROFIT RECOVERY MAY TAKE THREE YEARS. // Chemical Week;10/12/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 25, p4
The article presents the opinion of DuPont executive vice president Mark Vergnano on the company's profit . Vergnano says it will take two and one-half to three years for the firm to return to 2008 profit levels. A net income of 2 billion U.S. dollars have been posted by the company in 2008 and...
- NEW CAMPAIGNS. // Advertising Age;8/22/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 35, p39
Presents updates on advertising campaigns of companies and organizations in the U.S. as of August 22, 1994. Details of a global campaign for DuPont's Lycra brand; Value of Owens-Corning's advertising campaign in September 1994; Information on the patient advertising campaign of Bristol-Myers...
- Delivering the goods. Tirschwell, Peter // JoC Week;9/4/2001, Vol. 2 Issue 35, p4
Profiles E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. transport executive Inka Omholt, who is responsible for purchasing all international ocean, air and third-party logistics services for the chemicals and plastics firm. DuPont executives who have been leaders in the logistics field; Omholt's concern about...